X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vonnie
    replied
    Re: Did You Know

Yea - mystery solved! Do I get to keep my new friends?

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

Originally posted by Vonnie View Post
    When you look at your profile page do I have a plus sign?
    Yes! You and Pandabear both do. None of my other visitors do, I guess because none of my friends come to see me!

Leave a comment:

• PeggyM
    replied

When I look at someone's profile who is my friend, I don't see a plus sign by my name. BUT, when I look at my profile, the only names that have a plus next to them are my friends. I'm sure it has nothing to do with how many times my profile has neen visited, as I am not stalkworthy.

Leave a comment:

• kensington
    replied

Yes, when I look at my own profile, my friends have the +

Leave a comment:

• kensington
    replied

I think it's more like this... When I look at a profile of someone who is not my friend, people who have visited that page who are my friends, they have the + on their name? Maybe?

Where is Al?

Leave a comment:

• Vonnie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

Okay, friends when they visit your profile page have the plus sign. Is that the test Karen?
    No, because I still don't see a + by my name on anyone's page. I clicked your name in this thread and there was an option to "+add as contact" so I clicked that as well as sending a friend request because I thought that might explain the +. Nope, just checked your profile page and the only one in the list of who viewed you that had a + was Pandabear. I have no more ideas ...

Leave a comment:

• Vonnie
    replied

Okay, friends when they visit your profile page have the plus sign. Is that the test Karen?

Leave a comment:

• Vonnie
    replied

LOL - DH had me check the TV schedule to see what the horrible old movie is on syfy tonight. It's really horrible by the way - Zombieland! But my computer is taking forever - DH is on his ipod playing games on the internet, DS2 is on xbox live and I'm here wanting to do stuff and it's taking 10 to 15 seconds for a page to load! Argh!

That's why it took so long to friend you back Karen - honest!

Leave a comment:

• PeggyM
    replied

Kensington, you are now a plus. I believe that now solves the mystery, for me at least.

Leave a comment:

• kensington
    replied

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
    I think I may have just stumbled upon something .... just waiting for Vonnie and Pandabear to answer the friend requests to test my theory.
    They answered mine. (just sayin)

Leave a comment:

• Patrice
    replied

Originally posted by PeggyM View Post
    My fingers miss on the iPad sometimes, so when I click on a post I miss and hit the name under it. I hope no one thinks I'm a stalker. I'm just a lame iPad user.
    Lol..me to

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

I think I may have just stumbled upon something .... just waiting for Vonnie and Pandabear to answer the friend requests to test my theory.

Leave a comment:

• Vonnie
    replied

Originally posted by New York Sue View Post
    If you're going to look all orderly and spiffy, Vonnie, I withdraw my friend request.
    Just sayin'....
    LOL - you should see how disorganized I am here in my home! Would you still be my friend if I take a picture of a messy sewing room?

Leave a comment:

• New York Sue
    replied

I think my project for next week is adding some pictures!
    If you're going to look all orderly and spiffy, Vonnie, I withdraw my friend request.
    Just sayin'....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X