Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did You Know

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Did You Know

    That when someone visits your profile, it shows they have been there. Well at least the last 10. Did you also know, that when someone visits your page numerous times, there is a + behind their name. I think if someone visits that often in such a short amount of time, that is kinda like stalking. Don't ya think?
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

    Marilyn......
    sigpic

    #2
    Re: Did You Know

    I'm totally visiting your page multiple times now!

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Did You Know

      I wondered what that + was. I'd see it and then forget about it without seeing what it meant.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.


      Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Did You Know

        I don't have any pluses. I feel all lonely now.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Did You Know

          Originally posted by Pandabear View Post
          I don't have any pluses. I feel all lonely now.
          Hahaha, I just clicked on your profile 12 times and I still don't see a +!
          K is for Karen 😊​..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.


          Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Did You Know

            Maybe it is for multiple days in a row...I just know it mean multiple times lol. I know my own sis is stalking me.
            Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
            Hahaha, I just clicked on your profile 12 times and I still don't see a +!
            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

            Marilyn......
            sigpic

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Did You Know

              I thought the + is only for the members visiting your profile you are friends with?

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Did You Know

                My fingers miss on the iPad sometimes, so when I click on a post I miss and hit the name under it. I hope no one thinks I'm a stalker. I'm just a lame iPad user.
                My friends call me Peggy
                The government calls me Mary Margaret

                Proverbs 13:22 A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Did You Know

                  Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
                  That when someone visits your profile, it shows they have been there. Well at least the last 10. Did you also know, that when someone visits your page numerous times, there is a + behind their name. I think if someone visits that often in such a short amount of time, that is kinda like stalking. Don't ya think?
                  Well if that the case then I am considers a stalker! I visit peoples profiles all the time!! To see if they have been online, do check a thread they posted and I don't want to search for. To look at their photos. Please no one take offense in it!! I am a harmless quilter from southwest Missouri!
                  Mary
                  SW Missouri


                  Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Did You Know

                    Originally posted by Andrea F View Post
                    I thought the + is only for the members visiting your profile you are friends with?

                    I just checked my profile, and I think you're right.
                    My friends call me Peggy
                    The government calls me Mary Margaret

                    Proverbs 13:22 A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Did You Know

                      Originally posted by Mpyles View Post
                      ! I am a harmless quilter from southwest Missouri!
                      and...that's what they all say LOL
                      Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                      I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Did You Know

                        Oh no....not all are friends, lol.
                        Originally posted by Andrea F View Post
                        I thought the + is only for the members visiting your profile you are friends with?
                        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

                        Marilyn......
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Did You Know

                          Originally posted by buckeyequilter View Post
                          and...that's what they all say LOL
                          Careful Shirley....Ohio is not that far away!!
                          Mary
                          SW Missouri


                          Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Did You Know

                            Originally posted by PeggyM View Post
                            My fingers miss on the iPad sometimes, so when I click on a post I miss and hit the name under it. I hope no one thinks I'm a stalker. I'm just a lame iPad user.
                            The same thing happens to me. I need new glasses or a bigger iPad.
                            May the road rise up to meet you...
                            May the wind be always at your back...
                            May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
                            Patt :icon_wave:

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Did You Know

                              Also agree with the friend thing on the "+"...it applies if they have ever been friends as well too I think...bkthomas was a friend but she un friended me but still appears as a plus on my profile visits.
                              Mary
                              SW Missouri


                              Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X