Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today a new update on Jesse

Quick update on Jesse.

He seems to be feeling a little better everyday. Last night he managed to eat some watermelon and a meatball. This morning he ate a half of banana and more watermelon. He also is showing more interest in his Legos, which is a good sign to us that he is on the right path. The plan is to move him to the oncology floor today and possibly towards discharge some time soon. He will need to go home on oxygen but that's ok with us as long as he is with us. We still need to treat his cancer ASAP so we can stop the progressing. Please continue to pray for my little buddy, he is still fighting an uphill battle.... Thanks for all the support and prayers... I also managed to get a few smiles out of him, so take a look at this cute little face.... — with Suzy Gilbert Heikkila.

For some reason today I can not up load his picture But he does have a smile on for his mom.
    Last edited by grannyann; January 17, 2014, 08:21 AM.
    sigpic
    Hugs Ann

Re: today a new update on Jesse

Thanks for the good news - will continue praying for this little buddy.

Comment

Another day of good news! Wonderful!

Comment

Praying for that sweet little buddy of yours... I'm glad he is doing better.... Keep us posted...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

So glad to hear the good news. Continuing to pray
          Be blessed,
          Sandy

God has a plan and it is a good plan.

Comment

Thank you for keeping us posted on Jesse. Glad that he's starting to eat and of course always a good sign when a child has interest again in his toys. Bet Mommy loved that smile!
            sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Prayers continue. Thank you for the update.

Comment

Working...
              X