Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need quilting unrelated help please! Win an Amazon or fabric gift coupon 30$ worth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need quilting unrelated help please! Win an Amazon or fabric gift coupon 30$ worth.

Just finished! The questionnaire really made me think. 26 years, and we're still going strong!
    Michelle

Comment

Re: Need quilting unrelated help please! Win an Amazon or fabric gift coupon 30$ worth.

I tried to take the survey but got to a page that wouldn't let me scroll down to answer the last question on the page and go forward, so I had to back out.
      Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

Originally posted by madampolo View Post
        I tried to take the survey but got to a page that wouldn't let me scroll down to answer the last question on the page and go forward, so I had to back out.
        Thank you very much for helping me! I just sent you a PM to ask where this problem was. Never had this happen before but I hope I can fix it if there is a bug in it.

Comment

I was able to complete it for you. My husband probably will not as he has glaucoma and I would have to read and explain the questions to him. I don't think you would get 'fair' answers from him that way.
          Last edited by mommadeb; January 18, 2014, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Michelle and mommadeb, thank you so much for taking the survey. You are a big help!

Mommadeb, that's very thoughtful. You are right, that wouldn't provide fair and independent answers. If both partners/spouses answer to the questions it only makes sense if they are able to do it independently from each other and discuss the questions after participating.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilbitsofthread View Post
              Just finished! The questionnaire really made me think. 26 years, and we're still going strong!
              Michelle, thank you! I am happy to hear that

My DH and I are together for almost 25 years and we do, too. Since I started engaging in this field of research three years ago I have also been thinking a lot and have changed my way of communicating and interacting to the positive. At least I believe so.

Comment

I took it again and got completely different questions. The only thing I did differently was this time I didn't put in a code for my partner to use since I know my husband wouldn't take the survey. In any case, I didn't have the problem I had before, and I finished the survey.
                Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

I took it again and got completely different questions. The only thing I did differently was this time I didn't put in a code for my partner to use since I know my husband wouldn't take the survey. In any case, I didn't have the problem I had before, and I finished the survey.
                  Thank you so much for trying again, Joyce!

The questions are all the same but they are presented in two different orders to be able to control for order effects later. Each participant is randomly assigned to one of the versions. Sorry if this did cause any irritation!

Comment

Working...
                  X