Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need quilting unrelated help please! Win an Amazon or fabric gift coupon 30$ worth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need quilting unrelated help please! Win an Amazon or fabric gift coupon 30$ worth.

I'll see if I can get my DH to take it when he gets home, too!

Comment

Re: Need quilting unrelated help please! Win an Amazon or fabric gift coupon 30$ worth.

Originally posted by Susann View Post
      I'll see if I can get my DH to take it when he gets home, too!
      Thank you so much Susann, that would be great!

My hubby was gently "forced" to do it because it is even more difficult to convince men to participate and he is the poor guy married to woman with the odd questions... LOL

Comment

done, some strange questions
        sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
        Time spent with cats is never wasted.
        Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Iris Girl View Post
          done, some strange questions
          Thank you very much Iris Girl!

Comment

Completed the survey.
            Gayle

Comment

I'd help but I'm not a native English speaker. Best of luck!
              ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

Originally posted by Gayle8675309 View Post
                Completed the survey.
                Thank you very much Gayle!

Thank you for the good wishes too, Anna.

Comment

I completed the survey. Good luck with your schooling. My wife is working on her PhD too. Luckily she is using cow data (she is a dairy geneticist) so her raw data is a little easier to come by.
                  Loosely based on a true story.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsomeRyan View Post
                    I completed the survey. Good luck with your schooling. My wife is working on her PhD too. Luckily she is using cow data (she is a dairy geneticist) so her raw data is a little easier to come by.
                    Thank you so much Ryan!

A baby and a PhD at the same time - that is a LOT on her plate. And on yours. Please, send her my best wishes and good luck with the PhD and the little man for both of you

Comment

Originally posted by Andrea F View Post
                      Thank you so much Ryan!

A baby and a PhD at the same time - that is a LOT on her plate. And on yours. Please, send her my best wishes and good luck with the PhD and the little man for both of you
                      Thanks! She started the school thing before we started the baby thing but I think she can make it all work.

We're actually participating in another persons PhD study on nurse-patient interactions as they relate to new (first time) mothers. I think that one just involves a couple face-to-face interviews with the lady. She is doing research on how nurses can positively effect the confidence of new moms. Interesting stuff.
                      Loosely based on a true story.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsomeRyan View Post
                        Thanks! She started the school thing before we started the baby thing but I think she can make it all work.

We're actually participating in another persons PhD study on nurse-patient interactions as they relate to new (first time) mothers. I think that one just involves a couple face-to-face interviews with the lady. She is doing research on how nurses can positively effect the confidence of new moms. Interesting stuff.
                        I'm sure you will help her make it all work! That sounds interesting. Is the research related to giving birth or building up confidence for the whole "how to handle the new baby" process?

A friend of mine does some research on how strain and stress on mothers (during pregnancy and when the baby is born) influences the mother-child-relationship. Also very interesting.

Comment

Took the survey. Gosh darn, it was long!
                          See what I'm sewing at http://disfordovey.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by MarianneK View Post
                            Took the survey. Gosh darn, it was long!
                            I know, thank you very much for hanging on, Marianne!

Comment

Done - please let us know what your conclusions are after you analyze all the data!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyO'Sews View Post
                                Done - please let us know what your conclusions are after you analyze all the data!
                                Thank you very much, Sally!

I will let you know but it will take quite a bit of time until they are analyzed thoroughly. I am going to try to get at least some core analysis done very quickly. Yesterday, I have been asked to do a poster presentation at a congress our university hosts in september and the deadline for submitting abstracts is Jan, 30th.

I am so excited, I am up to 57 participants now thanks to all your help and I am so thankful for each one of you! You guys have almost doubled my data set in only two days! Thank you all so much!

Still need some more, please!

Comment

Working...
                                X