This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Good Idea!

I wish everyone who is writing to me WOULD write to Al!

View Profile: BillNye - The Quilting Forum - Missouri Star's Quilt Community

.....as there is really nothing I can do about how this forum is run.
    Your best bet is to E-mail rather than PM
    ~Kathy~

Re: Very Good Idea!

Ok I guess Since auntie mern can say anything she wants and if anybody disagrees the thread gets locked looks to me like the mods think they are Gods on here and are drunk with the "power" to lock whatever they dont like hahhhaha Then I get told to essentially become a "tattle tale" with "if you dont like it go tell Al" pffttt how old are you Karen?

Comment

I think you should keep things like this and all of it off the board and keep it in PM. Keeping it off the board, so the rest of us who are not involved can move on with why we are here without all of your drama. Peace for all.

Comment

yea now this will get locked too lmao

Comment

Here's a VERY GOOD IDEA: Be Nice
          Last edited by BillNye; January 13th, 2014, 07:08 PM. Reason: had to clean up the message a bit
          Tanya

Methinks it is a token of healthy and gentle characteristics, when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Marble Faun, 1859

Comment

It is true that auntiemern can say and do ANYTHING she wants......it isn't till someone (yes, ME) asks her to explain or disagrees with her that a thread gets locked! But I am just about the only one that will....everyone else just ignores her

truly sorry if that offends anyone, but there IS nothing I CAN do about it!!!!!!
            ~Kathy~

Comment

Tanya D, I find your post to be very graphic and not something I want to read on here as well as the other things. I am very much hoping this thread can be closed.
              Karen
              Life is short - live it up while you can

Comment

Sure, then do not pm me......cause like I said, there's nothing I can do about it

Forum Members, Take your Forum Back!
                ~Kathy~

Comment

Do you think by ignoring certain threads and comments, they might just simply go away? It's like getting phone calls from telemarketers, maybe eventually they will stop.
                  sigpicMISA
                  I am a material girl. Wanna see my fabric collection?

http://www.aprairiehomequilts.com/qu...ng-quotes.html

Comment

I really don't get it.......why do people get so mad at me and not her?

She posts something and it gets 1000 views and barely any comments till I say something....then it's locked.

I attack no one......I will not stop defending myself......I guess because YOU have not been on the receiving end.....you have no idea how it feels!
                    ~Kathy~

Comment

Okay, everyone knows that auntiemern is my sister and I will defend her. Auntiemern is VERY opinionated just as several people are on this forum. I do know that yes, you can disagree with her, but she WILL NOT tolerate anyone, not even me, acting like children which I see happening within this very post. All she did was post a simply little picture and someone went WAY over board in their response instead of simply making a statement about it they had to bring up MONTHS of old BS that is in the past where it needs to stay. If you don't like what auntiemern has to say, ignore her, just like I have ignored several people on this forum in the past and will more than likely ignore a few more in the next few days.

We all are grown women and I think it is really sad that a chosen few (who know who I am talking about-no auntiemern isn't one of them because she hasn't responded or started such and idiotic post) can't seem to let go of their teenage dramatic ways and grow up already. Does someone here need some Prozac or Zoloft or something? I mean seriously, grow up already.
                      "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Comment

Originally posted by bkthomas View Post
                        I really don't get it.......why do people get so mad at me and not her?

She posts something and it gets 1000 views and barely any comments till I say something....then it's locked.

I attack no one......I will not stop defending myself......I guess because YOU have not been on the receiving end.....you have no idea how it feels!
                        You explicitly attacked her in that other post, so don't say you attack no one. Not to mention the nasty PM that you sent me.
                        "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Comment

Originally posted by bkthomas View Post
                          Sure, then do not pm me......cause like I said, there's nothing I can do about it
                          Wow, you mean people are just sending you PM's all willy nilly for no reason dragging you into these situations? That is really sad, that you are being forced to make these public declarations on the board so they will leave you out of it.

I hope it works and they do go to Al rather than you dragging it out here. Poor dear. So sad. People can be so uncaring.

Comment

You're right, it is a good idea to talk to Al and I have sent him a message regarding your behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhonda D. Matzker View Post
                              You explicitly attacked her in that other post, so don't say you attack no one. Not to mention the nasty PM that you sent me.
                              Do you mean the nasty PM she sent me and I forwarded to you?
                              That was certainly no copy and paste......it was clearly from her
                              ~Kathy~

Comment

Working...
                              X