You know you are sick when.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you are sick when.....

it feels like you have ice running thru your bones, a vacuum in your head, a nose that won't work, your husband cooks dinner three nights in a row and you have no desire to go to your sewing room and start cutting the beautiful batiks just purchased while in Hawaii.

pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: You know you are sick when.....

Sew sorry!!! Hope you're on the mend soon. In the meanwhile, put on some lovely Hawaiian music and dream about what you'll make with those gorgeous batiks...

Comment

Get well soon.

Comment

Sounds like you got it bad.........take care of yourself and get better! I will be waiting to see those pretty batiks made into a beautiful project!
        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Wwww, feel better soon!! We are all waiting to hear about Hawaii!
          Mary
          SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

Pat.... sounds like you need to feel better.... I have an idea! If you want a giggle... this maybe inappropriate to some people, so be aware of that, you should read this story and the subsequent reviews on amazon. I was laughing so hard I was CRYING, so was my husband... Beware Of The 5 lb. Bag Of Sugarless Gummy Bears On Amazon.com ? The Reviews Are Priceless!

Enjoy!

Turena

Comment

Boy...do I ever! I don't know the last time I was this sick. Maybe with a kidney infection a few years ago, but since we started getting flu shots, I have not gotten sick like this! The monkeyman had it too, and I am surprised he has already bounced back since he has no immune system! I'm glad tho, cuz he normally will get really sick.
              pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by turena65 View Post
                Pat.... sounds like you need to feel better.... I have an idea! If you want a giggle... this maybe inappropriate to some people, so be aware of that, you should read this story and the subsequent reviews on amazon. I was laughing so hard I was CRYING, so was my husband... Beware Of The 5 lb. Bag Of Sugarless Gummy Bears On Amazon.com ? The Reviews Are Priceless!

Enjoy!

Turena
                Holy cow......Turena! I just read this link! I'm was sitting here with my hand over my mouth trying to stifle my laughter........so I would not wake up my DH. I sounded like that cartoon dog from years ago.........just a wheezing sound of laughter! Laughing until I cried.........you better believe it! Thanks for the link!
                "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?

Comment

Oh dear!!! Glad I didn't use those for my famous drunken gummis!!
                  pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Lol.... my son was laughing so hard, he went online and purchased a bag... to punk his friends... how mean are you? I said, he's like, no mom, it's called payback

Comment

Originally posted by turena65 View Post
                      Lol.... my son was laughing so hard, he went online and purchased a bag... to punk his friends... how mean are you? I said, he's like, no mom, it's called payback
                      I'm not even going to tell my son about this............he would probably do the same thing!

Comment

oh dear.................
                        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sharing that link Turena!

Made my morning before going out in the wet nasty weather.
                          sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

hope you feel better soon.
                            sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                            Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                            Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
                              Holy cow......Turena! I just read this link! I'm was sitting here with my hand over my mouth trying to stifle my laughter........so I would not wake up my DH. I sounded like that cartoon dog from years ago.........just a wheezing sound of laughter! Laughing until I cried.........you better believe it! Thanks for the link!
                              Okay that was awesome for a good morning laugh.
                              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                              X