Beautiful sunrise 4/10/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful sunrise 4/10/11

Hello all my quilting buddies. I got up early this morning and caught this beautiful sunrise. I had no idea what nice pictures they turned out to be until just now when I downloaded them. I should have posted them this morning.I hope everyone has enjoyed their day. Our weather was nothing short of beautiful today 85. Not bad for my last day off of work Back to work tomorrow after a week off. Have I told yall lately that I just love this forum? I think people that sew/quilt are the nicest people in the world. Thanks for being you!!! Hugs
    Attached Files

Re: Beautiful sunrise 4/10/11

Rhonda, you have some wonderful pictures there. Thanks for sharing. Now just find the right fabrics to make a quilt top like them.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Rhonda, what GORGEOUS pics. A great reminder that we should never think it's just another day.
      Sewing mends the soul.
      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Rhonda, thanks for sharing these pictures. You were treated to a beautiful sight, and now we have been, too :-).
        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Oh, how beautiful. Thanks for sharing from me too Rhonda. And how right you are Sandy - a quilt top to die (dye) for.

Mary B.

Comment

Very beautiful pictures. Heavenly! Thanks for sharing.
            ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Working...
            X