• Sunnyok
    replied
    Re: OPEN with CAUTION - I've seen EVERYTHING

What a wack job

Leave a comment:

• rebeccas-sewing
    replied

I took a look at the picture. That's as far as I got. Very strange! Takes all kinds to make a world. Just a shame there are so many who don't qualify as a benefit to society.

Leave a comment:

• Sunnyok
    replied

That is one odd man, that's for sure! I'd be a little scared to see his mannequin collection too. He reminds me of silence of the lambs "put the lotion in the bucket" kinda guy.

Leave a comment:

• toggpine
    replied

Thankfully I can't watch you-tube with this computer very well. So I didn't even bother to open this link. After hearing comments from you all I am glad I didn't. There are just some things in this world you can't un-see. I'm glad I don't have to get out the mind bleach today. I think I'm out.

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

I'm with you Paula! Mind bleach may work. LOL

Leave a comment:

• middlesis1966
    replied

I need some mind bleach!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

I had Sis watch this with me and she told me to turn it off after just a minute. The man gave her the creeps too. When I tried to get Luscious to watch it, he said pretty much what Mary said - "Prison trash looking for some new fish"

C'mon now, what is wrong with these women? I keep thinking of Silence of the Lambs . . .

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

This guy needs watching by the authorities. He is a sick, old, creep!!! Yuck!

Leave a comment:

• SummerK
    replied

I really found this quite funny...ok, and a lot creepy. Did you catch the part where he said when he gets new customers, he asks them for their panties?! Oh dear...that's not right.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

And I still can't get over the nice looking ladies who are examining the quilt . . .

Leave a comment:

• tamsterg7
    replied

I am speechless - and wish he didn't live in my state! Fetish does not begin to describe this individual and if I lived in his area (which thank goodness I don't), I would keep a very close eye on him................

Leave a comment:

• ginampls
    replied

holy smoke....yikes... do the authorities in his area know about this guy???

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Oh my! That man right there is officially NOT RIGHT! As in the head. Those gals had some big panties to pull up. Ye Gads! And he is talking about dressing mannequins in lingerie? I wonder if he drives an old van and has a dry well in his backyard? I am holding Gracie in my arms in case he is trolling around The Hill -
    I am impressed with the smiles on his accomplices' faces. I would've been out the door quicker than rabbit being chased down by Uncle Andy's Skeeter Dog.

Leave a comment:

• Sammy
    replied

I cant decide if thats funny or just disgusting lol

Leave a comment:

• RFREE
    replied

WHAT A FRUITCAKE!! EXTRA NUTTY I MIGHT ADD!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X