X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday here!

Online Friends.jpg

Good Morning EVERYONE!!

Not much happening here. Al asked me a bit ago what the day held and I told him I'd be in my sewing haven. I did redo my BOM for the local quilt guild yesterday and I'm finally getting the hang of getting points to line up where they are supposed to. Want to do some of the Just One Star blocks today and maybe finish the initial run through on my Wild Thing blocks - I'm halfway there.

These dreary days are having their way with me and my get up and go feels like it got up and went.

Have a great day filled with love.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Re: Sunday here!

Good morning! I have too many quilting projects started and we're starting to have really beautiful days outside. Today, can't decide whether to clean the yard, the little garden spot, go golfing, go motorcycling, ride a bike or stay in to clean house. The outdoors is really calling me.

Hope each of you has a very blessed day.

Comment

Good morning...Like Jackie we are having some great weather. Yesterday morning we even hit a few garage sales. Then went to work on outside projects and even relaxed on our back porch. I love spring!. This afternoon we are taking the boat out to do some fishing.
      Enjoy your day what ever you do.
      Hugs Shauna!
      sigpic
      Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

been up since 8 helping DD with a quilt. she's upstairs sewing away for now. I've got bacon on and getting ready to make French toast for brunch. guess i should start some coffee too.
        It's bright and sunny here yet it's only 30 out. Brrr. I don't have to go out till work tonight though.
        “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Hello all! It's sunny but still chilly here in NJ so no yard calling my name today. Got my Quilts for Kids quilt top layered and pinned and bobbins loaded ready to quilt. Hope everyone has a Wonderful day!
          There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

It's raining for serious here today. I am glad we spent yesterday outside.

I'm going to go iron some fabric and then get busy cutting out a few blocks. I have half of the day before we are all headed over to my moms to celebrate my and my husband's birthdays with the family. Mmmm, birthday apple pie! My honey's favorite.

You all take care and enjoy yourselves!
            Cathy
            Be who you are and say what you feel
            because those who mind don't matter,
            and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Good Morning everyone! What a cute graphic Sandy! I was gonna start the thread real early but thought, oh I ain't got nothin' to make it sparkle!
              I've been up since 4:30 am drinking coffee and playing with my I Phone. I love to watch CBS Sunday Morning and chill out. Did stick some laundry in. BF just got up and made me some breakfast. He was mentioning going somewhere to watch the b-ball games so I was holding my breath that we would be skipping the Sunday family gathering and I could sew, but family called and they are heading over early this afternoon so sewing it out. That's okay, I love to see them and soon I will have lots of sewing time!
              Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday!
              Toodles Noodles....
              Patti
              Patti
              "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Sunny but cold here. Still have snow on the ground so no yard work here. Like patticakes, I was going to start the tread earlier too, but I also don't have and sparkles! And was kinda waiting for Blondie anyway. Thanks Sandy for getting it going.

I have just finished 2 Just One Star blocks our of my little bitty stash. They are my first blocks ever and I hope they are good enough for the charity project. Was also going to sew a tote - think I have just enough fabric for a lovely floral one - but it took me over 2 hours to sew just 2 blocks and I really new a few supplies from JoAnn's. So I don't know if I'll be sewing or shopping this afternoon. Gee, if I shop I'll actually have to get dressed! LOL I'll decide after lunch.
                ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

not much going n... my daughter has a birthday party to go to... and ice skating practice. Next friday and saturday she is in an ice show...then back to the birth day party... plus no gas right now... oh busy busy...wish to sew...
                  all the best
                  Gina

Comment

Hello, It's a lazy dazy Sunday for me. DH is watching the car race and I'm watching a Jimmy Stewart movie. Has anyone heard from Laura yet? After I will play with my swap blocks and find a pattern I like to sew them together with. Love my blocks. Thanks to all who made them. Hugs, Jan
                    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Happy Birthday to you and your hubby Cathy, I hope you've had a great day with your family.

Well Sunday is over for me but it was a lovely day, I competed in my first Open Prize competition since the cancer inconvenience. I was so very pleased that after 4 years of not shooting I actually managed to win, definitely a great self esteem booster. My prize was one of the nice computer type GPS units, DH happily played with the toy I won for him when we arrived home.
                      Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Happy Birthday Cathy, Sorry I didn't mention it before! Hope you had a wonderful day. Hugs, Jan L
                        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
                        X