Got my order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my order

I bought my first Quilter's Daily Deal,the Prayer Flag charm pack last week.I think it's beautiful and the packing slip is signed by Jenny.I'm going to have to keep it.Connie C

Re: Got my order

Connie, I got my first daily deal last week. It was a pack of the Heritage Prints. LOVE IT! I can't decide what I am going to do with it just yet but I was so excited to open it when it arrived Super fun to go and see what the new deal is every day. hahaha

Comment

Love ordering from MSQC! The notes make me feel so special. What do you plan to do with your charm pack Connie?
      Patti
      "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

I see on my e-mail they shipped my other order.Now i can see maybe Friday I'll be getting my other order.That was great, free shipping. PUT i must say with my first order the postage was more than my order.Connie C

Comment

I know what you mean Connie, it's so exciting to get a MSQC package. Have fun with your new charm pack.
          ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
          Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
          (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

Good to hear Connie! We are glad you got your order! Now you'll have to show us what you end up making with it!

Comment

Got my Daily Deal the Benartex Sand & Surf Triple-Dyed Balis - The fabric is beautiful and got the order so fast. The personalization on the order form from Annie was great! Thank you MSQC and keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
              X