Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you believe I just found this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WendyI
    replied
    Re: Can you believe I just found this forum?

Welcome to you from Kitchener, Ontario Canada. There are a few of us Northerners here! This is a fantastic forum so glad you found it!!

Leave a comment:

• mamaquilt
    replied

Welcome Kelly all the way from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, tiny state in between Germany, France and Belgium

Leave a comment:

• lilmouse
    replied

Hello and welcome from Wisconsin

Leave a comment:

• shermur
    replied

Originally posted by Kelly F View Post
    Sorry to hear about your Mom. Glad to hear you come to this area... Glad to meet ya too!
    Thanks, Kelly....that means a lot! I have realized since 1992, that people who quilt, have hearts full of charity and a congenilaty that surpasses most people.

Leave a comment:

• KathieB
    replied

Welcome from southern Maine. Kelly, it's a small world! I've been to Spotsylvania on vacation 15-20 years ago on a time share exchange and one of my co-workers moved there about 8 years ago. Most people assume it's never been heard of.

Leave a comment:

• Grandma G
    replied

Hi Kelly and welcome from the Lone Star state. I know you will just love it here. You will learn a lot and laugh often. There are a great bunch of people on this forum. Remember - there are no quilt police here so feel free to post whatever you create. If there is one thing we love more than quilting is seeing what others have created. We inspire each other daily. Delighted to have you join our ranks.

Leave a comment:

• BellasQuilts
    replied

Welcome to the newbies - all of you lurkers -front and center - make yourselves known.

Leave a comment:

• shannonsaulter
    replied

Hi Kelly and Welcome!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kelly F
    replied

Originally posted by Monique View Post
    Hi and welcome to you both from Canada. Yes this is an awesome forum, filled with all sorts of wonderful people from all walks of life. Join us in our daily chats and get to know us and we can get to know you as well.
    Wow... All the way from Canada! Thanks a lot! I have a friend here from Canada with a beautiful French accent!

Leave a comment:

• Kelly F
    replied

Originally posted by HdWench View Post
    Welcome Kelly!! I too just learned in November from the BEST Tut's on the Web - heard mention of the forum and they can't get rid of me now hehehehe

You will have a great time, and also check out some of the Groups - There are fun Swaps and Sew alongs. Enjoy and look forward to seeing your creations in Show and Tell!
    Arizona via Ohio right now
    Cool. I will take a look.. I am very interested. Thanks for letting me know!

Leave a comment:

• Kelly F
    replied

Originally posted by sassyquilter View Post
    Hi Kelly! Glad you are here. Can't wait to see some of your quilts. Happy Quilting.
    Sassy quilter.. I see you are close by!!!! Yay!

Leave a comment:

• Kelly F
    replied

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
    Kelly.......glad you found us...........the best, most supportive forum around...........the quilting addiction will only get worse now!
    Ok PC.. I have a question already..I love my Louisiana reality shows.. Cajun Pawn and Duck Dynasty... Are you near either one? Lol

Leave a comment:

• Kelly F
    replied

Originally posted by cyndiofthevortex View Post
    Welcome from New Hampshire! You'll love it here. This place has really enriched my life more than I can say. I'm glad to meet you and look forward to getting to know you!
    hi Cyndi! Glad to meet you too. Looking forward to new friends here too.

Leave a comment:

• Kelly F
    replied

Originally posted by PeggyM View Post
    Kelly, I live in Baltimore, and I work in Bethesda.
    I see... Not too far away!

Leave a comment:

• Kelly F
    replied

Originally posted by shermur View Post
    Hey, Kelly! Glad you found the forums...there's a lot of sweet people on this site and you can get great advice from those who have traveled the quilting road! After reading some of the posts...My hubby is from Frederick county, Maryland and we met on the phone in 1996! So, we get to travel to the east coast to be with is family every so often, but no often enough! And here's the other co-incident item...my Mother's name was Barbara (she passed in 2002) I miss her every day and she's the oen who taught me to sew!
    Sorry to hear about your Mom. Glad to hear you come to this area... Glad to meet ya too!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X