Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you believe I just found this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Kelly F

• Kelly F
    replied
    Re: Can you believe I just found this forum?

Hahaha. thanks Trisha and Vicki!

That is how I found it... Was looking to share a picture of a tote I just did and accidentally ran across the "forum"! I did post my pic on the Facebook page and was so excited that they responded to me.

Leave a comment:

• VickiJ

• VickiJ
    replied

Kelly - I know the feeling! I have been watching Jenny's tutorials for a while now (not quite that long, but still) and in a couple of them I noticed she kept mentioning "the ladies on the forum" said this, or asked for that - and I was like "what ladies??" "What forum?"

I was literally thinking maybe she just meant the comments section on the youtube videos! I should have know Jenny knew what the heck she was talking about. Then one day when I was daydreaming and wishing and hoping over all the pretty fabric on the website I saw the word "Forum". Couldn't believe I missed it all that time.

I lurked around for a while and I just recently decided to jump in and make myself known. Everyone has been so nice and welcoming, I'm glad I did.

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    Banned

• quiltingtrish
    replied

Oh My Kelly - we were wondering where you were! Haha! I've done stuff like that before and wonder why I didn't know something. So happy you are here and jump right on in. We can't wait to see some of your projects!

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• Kelly F

• Kelly F
    started a topic Can you believe I just found this forum?

Can you believe I just found this forum?

Hi All!

I have been watching Jenny and the Missouri Star Quilt newsletter list since last November. I also had signed up for e-mail updates from a few others. I was on Facebook ... And I missed blogs and forums everywhere! I don't know how.

Looks like I have been missing out on some great information and forging quilting friendships !

I am glad that I am finally here!

I can't wait to share some pics of my projects. I am a newbie at quilting but I love it and love sharing!!

Love to hear from you!

Kelly
Working...
X