Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you believe I just found this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can you believe I just found this forum?

Welcome Kelly!! I too just learned in November from the BEST Tut's on the Web - heard mention of the forum and they can't get rid of me now hehehehe

You will have a great time, and also check out some of the Groups - There are fun Swaps and Sew alongs. Enjoy and look forward to seeing your creations in Show and Tell!

Arizona via Ohio right now
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Comment

Hey, Kelly! Glad you found the forums...there's a lot of sweet people on this site and you can get great advice from those who have traveled the quilting road! After reading some of the posts...My hubby is from Frederick county, Maryland and we met on the phone in 1996! So, we get to travel to the east coast to be with is family every so often, but no often enough! And here's the other co-incident item...my Mother's name was Barbara (she passed in 2002) I miss her every day and she's the oen who taught me to sew!
      Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyO'Sews View Post
        Welcome aboard, Kelly! Looking forward to seeing your projects!
        thank you Sally... Still figuring out how to post a pic. I think they are too large..
        :icon_wave:

Have a wonderful day!

Friend me on Facebook under Kelly Howell Faulconer

Comment

Hi and welcome to you both from Canada. Yes this is an awesome forum, filled with all sorts of wonderful people from all walks of life. Join us in our daily chats and get to know us and we can get to know you as well.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Originally posted by shermur View Post
            Hey, Kelly! Glad you found the forums...there's a lot of sweet people on this site and you can get great advice from those who have traveled the quilting road! After reading some of the posts...My hubby is from Frederick county, Maryland and we met on the phone in 1996! So, we get to travel to the east coast to be with is family every so often, but no often enough! And here's the other co-incident item...my Mother's name was Barbara (she passed in 2002) I miss her every day and she's the oen who taught me to sew!
            Sorry to hear about your Mom. Glad to hear you come to this area... Glad to meet ya too!

Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Originally posted by PeggyM View Post
              Kelly, I live in Baltimore, and I work in Bethesda.
              I see... Not too far away!

Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Originally posted by cyndiofthevortex View Post
                Welcome from New Hampshire! You'll love it here. This place has really enriched my life more than I can say. I'm glad to meet you and look forward to getting to know you!
                hi Cyndi! Glad to meet you too. Looking forward to new friends here too.

Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
                  Kelly.......glad you found us...........the best, most supportive forum around...........the quilting addiction will only get worse now!
                  Ok PC.. I have a question already..I love my Louisiana reality shows.. Cajun Pawn and Duck Dynasty... Are you near either one? Lol

Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Originally posted by sassyquilter View Post
                    Hi Kelly! Glad you are here. Can't wait to see some of your quilts. Happy Quilting.
                    Sassy quilter.. I see you are close by!!!! Yay!

Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Originally posted by HdWench View Post
                      Welcome Kelly!! I too just learned in November from the BEST Tut's on the Web - heard mention of the forum and they can't get rid of me now hehehehe

You will have a great time, and also check out some of the Groups - There are fun Swaps and Sew alongs. Enjoy and look forward to seeing your creations in Show and Tell!
                      Arizona via Ohio right now
                      Cool. I will take a look.. I am very interested. Thanks for letting me know!

Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Originally posted by Monique View Post
                        Hi and welcome to you both from Canada. Yes this is an awesome forum, filled with all sorts of wonderful people from all walks of life. Join us in our daily chats and get to know us and we can get to know you as well.
                        Wow... All the way from Canada! Thanks a lot! I have a friend here from Canada with a beautiful French accent!

Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Hi Kelly and Welcome!!!
                          These things, I warmly wish for you-
                          Someone to love, some work to do,
                          A bit'o sun, a bit'o cheer.
                          And a guardian angel always near.

(¯`v´¯)
                          `*.¸.*´
                          ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
                          (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•Shannon

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=63
                          http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=64

Comment

Welcome to the newbies - all of you lurkers -front and center - make yourselves known.
                            Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
                            Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

Hi Kelly and welcome from the Lone Star state. I know you will just love it here. You will learn a lot and laugh often. There are a great bunch of people on this forum. Remember - there are no quilt police here so feel free to post whatever you create. If there is one thing we love more than quilting is seeing what others have created. We inspire each other daily. Delighted to have you join our ranks.
                              Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

Welcome from southern Maine. Kelly, it's a small world! I've been to Spotsylvania on vacation 15-20 years ago on a time share exchange and one of my co-workers moved there about 8 years ago. Most people assume it's never been heard of.
                                Sometimes you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X