Dog Dance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog Dance!

I thought you would all enjoy this. She has spent a lot of time with her pooch!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqbVbPvlDoM
    Be blessed,
    Sandy

God has a plan and it is a good plan.

Re: Dog Dance!

Awwww...I could probably get my border collie to do this...darn dog is smarter than I am tho! I can't move a single muscle...literally, without him noticing.

Comment

Wow. how incredible was that! Thanks for sharing, I noticed the dog "smiled" through the whole dance and seemed to enjoy herself/himself as much as the crowd watching. Thanks for the smile of the day, I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Comment

Loved it! He is having a ball, and he so wants to please her.

Comment

That was priceless! Thanks so much for sharing this one!
          Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

This has made my day! Can't help but smile.

Comment

Thanks!!! Enjoyed that!
              ~Kathy~

Comment

I can't stop watching! This is so amazing. What a wonderful dog!

Comment

Glad you all enjoyed. I think dogs are such an amazing creatures. I love our pooches.
                  Be blessed,
                  Sandy

God has a plan and it is a good plan.

Comment

This made me smile. How wonderful that she and her pooch are so in tuned to one another. Thanks for sharing.
                    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                    sigpic

Comment

So much fun! Love my goldens! Lisa
                      Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

That was so fun! I miss my golden and having puppy fever. My dd say's don't get too big of a dog, but you just can't beat a golden,
                        "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Lorie, you haven't gone to get a puppy yet? I thought you were headed to the pound not long after your daughter moved out. If you have a chance at a golden, go for it. We have loved both of ours. We did lose the first one to cancer at 5, but this one is now 10. They are the sweetest most loyal dogs. We have never worried about them with kids around. My 2 yr old nephew just loves Danny Boy and hugs on him. Even if he pulls his tail, Danny Boy just looks at us like - "can you get him?" and comes back for more as soon as he lets go.

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                          That was so fun! I miss my golden and having puppy fever. My dd say's don't get too big of a dog, but you just can't beat a golden,
                          Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

I love that!! I've seen it before, but still love it!

Pam in Vegas
                            Pam in Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by ilive2craft2 View Post
                              Lorie, you haven't gone to get a puppy yet? I thought you were headed to the pound not long after your daughter moved out. If you have a chance at a golden, go for it. We have loved both of ours. We did lose the first one to cancer at 5, but this one is now 10. They are the sweetest most loyal dogs. We have never worried about them with kids around. My 2 yr old nephew just loves Danny Boy and hugs on him. Even if he pulls his tail, Danny Boy just looks at us like - "can you get him?" and comes back for more as soon as he lets go.
                              No I'm waiting for the clean up to be a little more done. She came today to borrow some stuff and then took some more of her stuff. There is a lot of stuff. lol I think I will name the new puppy stuffy. lol
                              "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Working...
                              X