X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carol_Ann
    replied
    Re: For an AWE moment

Oh, Blondie ..... as I sit here bawling my eyes out, I thank you for making my day. We should all see videos like this every day . It's what love, tolerance & bonding are all about ..... the free & simple things of life!

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Blondie, thanks for the tearjerker youtube clip. I sent it to everyone I know :-). We should absolutely take time for moments like that one.

Trying to change gears and enjoy the afternoon off after a rough Monday at work, so enjoyed the clip all the more.

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

You are right it is an AWE moment. I will never be without a dog. They just give so much love! And of course how can you not love them right back? Thanks for the video Blondie, it's perfect! Love, Jan

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Perfect! Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• GlendaSue
    replied

What a lovely patient dog! Thanks for sharing that moment!

Leave a comment:

• NM Lady
    replied

This is beautiful, reminds me of my children and our great pyr. She loved my babies.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

God bless and take care.

Leave a comment:

• Dragonfly
    replied

That is just so beautiful Blondie, I hadn't seen it before, thankyou. What a very special dog, they seem to understand about small people and are so tolerant.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    started a topic For an AWE moment

For an AWE moment

go take a peek at this one video clip. I had seen it before, perhaps you have as well. Just a feel good clip.

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...t/boy_dog.html
Working...
X