Would you like to sit on my deck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you like to sit on my deck?

Pull up a chair, your drinks will stay cold!

image.jpg
    Tanya

Methinks it is a token of healthy and gentle characteristics, when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Marble Faun, 1859

Re: Would you like to sit on my deck?

Brrrr......Mine is COVERED in yellow pollen, but at least it's warm!
    Cathryn

Comment

Haha, sorry for you Tanya, but at least you made me laugh xD
      ~* Steffie *~

Life is like a party. You invite a lot of people; some go, some join you, some laugh with you, some didn’t come. But in the end, after the fun, there would be a few who would clean up the mess with you. And most of the time, those were the uninvited ones.

My AWESOME new blog (hey, I like it ;)) http://evilynnigirl.blogspot.fi
      /
      Add me on Facebook: Steffie Eronen

Comment

Sorry you're in your winter season now. We're suppose to be Spring? We had a few snow flurries yesterday and I'm sitting here bundled up like an Eskimo with a heavy sweatshirt and my fuzzy slippers!

Comment

Isn't that special? Can I have a slushy, please?

Comment

Um...here's the thing...When I first saw the title of this thread, I read it out loud to my husband and said, "yes, I would love to sit on your deck!", thinking it had beautiful flowers on it. When I clicked on the thread and saw your deck I say, "H*** No I don't want to sit on your deck!" Sorry, that looks way too cold!

If it's any comfort to you, we are in tornado season here in Kansas and the wind is howling this morning.
            sigpicMISA
            I am a material girl. Wanna see my fabric collection?

http://www.aprairiehomequilts.com/qu...ng-quotes.html

Comment

plane ticket please . . . I'm still waiting on winter of '95 here in Florida . . *dag nabbit*~ . .

next winter I'm getting out of dodge during a REAL winter . . LOL*~
              2015 is here
              Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

Comment

Oh no! We thought that was going to be the case here. Seemed like winter would never end. But, I do believe it finally is gone. Cool here this morning but sunny. The next week is sounding pretty nice. 60s and sunny. I have some work to do outside. Need to get myself in the mood.

Comment

I love snow but I don't live in it..I'd come over to make a snowman...
                  These things, I warmly wish for you-
                  Someone to love, some work to do,
                  A bit'o sun, a bit'o cheer.
                  And a guardian angel always near.

(¯`v´¯)
                  `*.¸.*´
                  ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
                  (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•Shannon

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=63
                  http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=64

Comment

If you send that East I may never speak to you again!! PLEASE keep it there! So odd for Alberta!! Wow.

Comment

Uumm...............would love to sit and visit........but maybe another day!
                      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Sorry, maybe another day....supposed to be 74F here today, but very windy (darn, no yard work...)
                        Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

could come in handy for those times when the hot flashes seem to control your body and mind!!! LOL
                          sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                          Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                          Sigmund Freud

Comment

I really need to get our grass cut, but it too windy and kind of chilly today. It may also rain again later; at least we have no more snow. It is the Midwest though; things could change in a second!
                            :icon_wave: Linda
                            "Home is where they love you"

Comment

Oh Wendy, us Albertans love to share! And this isn't unusual at all...but they lied. They said 5cm...then changed it midway thru Saturday to 20cm. And it's still coming down!
                              Tanya

Methinks it is a token of healthy and gentle characteristics, when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Marble Faun, 1859

Comment

Working...
                              X