Old timers United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old timers United

Okay gang, I have navigated groups and found a settings icon after I made it that allowed for inviting members. Now, we need a couple of volunteers to manage and moderate. I am not up to this. They have me listed as the owner and I have invited all of the people that were on my subscribers list. I know there are others that may want to joint. Now, I am asking for help
    success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
    Terry of NC

I would like to join also ... thanks! Debbie

Comment

I would also like to join. I am no help as a moderator tho. I would if I could tho. How did the invites go out?
      So. Illinois just south of St Louis County

Comment

• vchale
        vchale commented
        Editing a comment
        invite sent

It wouldn’t let me join.

Comment

Terry, just wanted to tell you that I accepted your invite but it still says I am not a member. I can get into the site and read but I can't comment. now my notifications are gone so I can't see if I needed to do anything else
        Last edited by sydneybean; March 11, 2022, 05:43 PM.
        So. Illinois just south of St Louis County

Comment

• grammaterry
          grammaterry commented
          Editing a comment
          I sent another invite this evening. I don't know what happens after I do that. Osewme said she had trouble . Click on accept then join I think. Lets ask somebody that joined. I'll do that now.

Terry has made me one of the moderators, so if anyone is having trouble or wants to join, get in touch with me please.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• grammaterry
          grammaterry commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Monique...and also, please feel free to take over the morning thread. You do such a good job with that and I think the members need you to do this.

• calicoquilter
          calicoquilter commented
          Editing a comment
          I would like an invite. I seldom post but enjoy reading and viewing photos of your quilts.

calicoquilter

• Monique
          Monique commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Terry.

Hi Terry, I will accept your request to have me as one of the moderators but I have no idea what that entails. With some instruction and assistance, I will do the best I can.
        Maria
        From Sunny Alberta, Canada

Comment

Thank you Maria. Now if any of you have someone you want invited you can also ask Maria Sews to help too.
          success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
          Terry of NC

Comment

I by mistake un -joined, but would like another invite. Thanks.

Retha

Comment

• Maria Sews
              Maria Sews commented
              Editing a comment
              I've attempted to send you an invite. Hope it worked!

• grammaterry
              grammaterry commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks Maria. Glad you helped her

I also would like to join, but don't think I could be a moderator. Thanks for doing this.
            evy

Comment

• vchale
              vchale commented
              Editing a comment
              invite sent

I would like to join. I don't post very often, but I have been a member for quite a while.

Comment

I would like to join the forum. I have not been active because of some life changing events in my life the past years. Thank you, Joan

Comment

I would like to join. I hardly post, but have followed the group for a few years and would miss having my morning coffee with you. I have learned a lot from this group. Thanks for considering my request.

Comment

• vchale
                  vchale commented
                  Editing a comment
                  invite sent

I would like to join also. I seldom post,but read the posts daily.

Comment

Can I join, too? I haven't been around long, but I really appreciate all the advice I've gotten as I'm starting out with quilting!

Comment

Working...
                  X