Baby Blanket dementions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby Blanket dementions.

Hey girls/guys, Can anyone give me the demensions for a baby blanket? I just went to the local fabric store and bought some "Winnie the Pooh" fabric i thought would make a wonderful baby quilt.
    Thanks,
    Rhonda

Re: Baby Blanket dementions.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5765094_size-crib-quilt_.html

Here is a site that explains crib quilt sizes. Hope this helps!
    Patti
    Patti
    "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

A square quilt is nice-45x45- to use for baby on the floor. I try to keep mine less than 45 in. wide so I can use a fabric-width for the backing. Also, if you're thinking gift, I use the scraps to make burp cloths to go with the quilt.

what type of Pooh fabric did you find? My DD loves the classic Pooh, most of what I find the the Disney style Pooh.
      “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Thanks Patti for the site,it will help me alot.
        Bakermom what I found isn't really disney type print.I am not sure what you would call it but after I get through cleaning the house I will post a pic of it and see what you think. Its real pretty kinda muted fabric.Just watch later and I will have it on here. I bought it by the pound. Lots of it for just a litltle.

Comment

Go to tutorials, Jenny does a 4 part tutorial on making a baby quilt from start to finish.
          Hugs, Jan L
          Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
          X