Teachers-WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teachers-WOW

I just read some bit of news on Yahoo from Teachers on how they learned from their students and changed the way they thought or did things. Goodness I do wish my son had been taught by some of these wonderful people! Go teachers!!!! 🙋‍♀️🤦‍♀️👩‍🏫

Yes, there are excellent and caring ones.

My DD is making a difference in the lives of many students teaching HS Biology and Marine Science. Her current roster is approx 175 students and she loves every student---even the most difficult ones. I wish that I could sit in her class and participate in some of the lessons. She brings an element of excitement to a topic that many don't care about.

I am a proud mom of her efforts each and every day.
    A bucket of sunshine from the East Coast FL!
    Like sands through the hour glass-sew are the days of our lives!

Comment

It is amazing that the people who choose to teach and WANT to are truly excellent, the ones who didn't know what else to major in...not so much
      success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
      Terry of NC

Comment

My DIL is a middle school librarian and tech teacher. She puts her heart and soul into her work. She's been teaching for about 15 years. It's not easy; there is a lot of exterior pressure from the community these days.
        Michele
        ~The Commonwealth of Massachusetts~

Comment

It's really a gift to be a good teacher. Big luck for the students to come them across.
          Warm Love from The Heating Pads.

Comment

Working...
          X