No announcement yet.

Sad News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m so sorry to hear of your stepdad’s passing. It sounds like he was a wonderful man. Please accept my condolences and pass them on to your family as well.
    Please know that we are all thinking of you here on this forum.
    Maria
    Alberta, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by MAMSAN View Post
      So very sorry for your loss.
      Kathy
      So very sorry. I am sorry for the loss of your dear Step Father. You know, I had one I dearly loved and I remember well the loss I felt when he passed. I STILL do. I thought of him more as a blessed second chance at a loving father . My step father, Arthur Erickson, was a loving and caring and a wonderful man. I will always miss him and his kindness and his love.
      for me and my siblings.
      cv quilter
      Last edited by cv quilter; January 11, 2022, 03:44 PM.
      A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

I'm so very to hear of your stepfather's passing. Sometimes the word "step" has a bad meaning but from your loving description of yours erases the bad definition. May you & your family find comfort that I know he would want for you. Keeping you in my prayers. Gina

Comment

Hike…I’m so sad for you and mom… I was blessed with an incredible step-father and miss him everyday. Will be lifting your family up in prayer…hugs!
          "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Glad you were able to have a good Christmas with him.
            Karen
            Spring, TX

Comment

So sorry for your loss💔 our loved ones are indeed the best treasure in this world. Sounds like he was a really kind person and is loved forever. Wishing you and your mom stay strong, with love in your heart🧡
              Warm Love from The Heating Pads.

Comment

Heike, so sorry to hear your sad news. Thoughts and prayers for you and your Mom and may your memories help you through these difficult days ahead.

Hugs from across the miles.
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Thanks everyone for your prayers, kind words and warmth at this difficult time. I have found comfort in each and every one of your messages, my dear forum friends. ❤
                  Hike ~ BC, Canada

Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

thanks for sharing, I'm sorry for your loss, keep your beautiful memories of him alive in heart and mind. hugs across the miles.

Comment

Sad news from your stepfather I accompany you in your pain in these difficult moments, but remember that you lived a long life with a lot of love from your mother and you and that is very beautiful

Comment

Oh Heike, my heart hurts and breaks for you. My prayers are with you and your family. I’m so thankful that you have such wonderful memories and had so many years of love and joy with your step-dad. He sounds wonderful! Lots of love and hugs 💕
                        I’ll keep you all in my prayers 🙏
                        💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

images.jpg

Hugs to you.
                          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                          X