Breast Cancer Surgery Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Breast Cancer Surgery Tomorrow

Glad that you are doing well and you chose to do the radiation as an additional peace of mind.

You've been in my prayers and will continue to be...

Huggers, Ruby
    sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

So happy with your news. Continuing wishes for your good health. God's Blessings.

Comment

That is good news and I will keep you in my prayers as you finish up your treatments.
        Shirley aka buckeyequilter
        I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Hope everything goes well and will say a prayer for you.

Comment

stay strong!
            Blog
            http://divinedaisydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Pattycake View Post
              A recent mammogram showed a tiny microcalcifications which isn't cancer itself, but can signal there might be cancer. After a needle biopsy I was diagnosed with breast cancer. The surgeon said it's too small to be seen and will have to use injections of dye and radioactive isotopes to find it. He believes it's so small that it hasn't spread. The procedure will be out-patient and last about an hour. He isn't even putting me to sleep, just using a local and sedation. It's been a roller coaster since I heard the diagnosis about 2 weeks go -- fine one minute and crying the next. I found a great support group here called Bosom Buddies that is made up of women who are cancer survivors or warriors. I don't know why this happened to me, but know it's in God's plan and He'll get me through it. Everything has falled into place so easily and I give God the glory for working out all the details. Your prayers would be appreciated.

Good luck tomorrow. Prayers to you.

My mother in law had the same diagnosis in March. Her surgery was in early April. She healed comfortably and then started radiation. She breezed through! May your journey be as comfortable.
              :icon_wave:

Have a wonderful day!

Friend me on Facebook under Kelly Howell Faulconer

Comment

It won't be long now until you are all done. Good luck to you.
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Sounds like an early diagnosis may have spared you more intense treatment and therapy. I seem to be hearing this more often than not, of late. .
                  AWESOME!
                  And that is how healthcare should work.
                  And I'm so glad to hear you found a great support group!
                  My BEST to you, tomorrow. I hope it's just a tiny blip on your radar of LIFE.
                  I really need to get off the exclamation point.
                  It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

My prayers for a positive outcome for you. God bless.
                    Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

I'm sending prayers your way!

Pam in Vegas
                      Pam in Vegas

Comment

Working...
                      X