No announcement yet.

It's Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishing you a fabulous Thanksgiving and a delicious meal.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Good after noon. Not sure how I missed this forum all these years with MSQC but I did. Just at lunch so taking a few minutes to see if I can figure out how to use this. Chit Chat intrigues me....Have a great day and a Happy Thanksgiving all.

Comment

• chelea
        chelea commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome from MA! You will have a great time here on the Forum. We're a friendly bunch!

• Monique
        Monique commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome from Canada.

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
        SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome from Canada.

Web sites can be difficult to navigate and sometimes we just have to stumble along. I'm glad you happily stumbled in here to meet us. Happy Thanksgiving and have a blessed sewing holiday
      success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
      Terry of NC

Comment

Chelsea, I don't put any meat in my stuffing so not sure on cooking time but I would think if you put it on low for an hour or two you wouldn't dry out the meat. I saute my onion and celery on the stove, then bring my chicken stock/ broth to a boil, add a bit of butter, and the stuffing mix, stir well then add the sauted onion and celery. I usually put it on low for an hour or two if it looks like it is getting too dry I add a bit more of the chicken stock/broth. I then turn it on the keep warm setting till we are ready to eat.
        Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

• JCY
          JCY commented
          Editing a comment
          I add sausage to my stuffing -- also water chestnuts, mushrooms. It's a wonderful treat when I go to the effort of making it. But since it's mostly bread, I have to be careful not to eat too much, because of my diabetes. What wonderful feasts we used to have when my parents still were alive & the family was home together. Fond memories.

• chelea
          chelea commented
          Editing a comment
          Cathy, that's exactly how I make mine except I add the sautéed meats with the veggies. I'm going to give your method a try. I love any kind of stuffing...my MIL made it your way...so delicious. Joy, yours sounds yummy too.

Oh Terry, the 2 hrs per day, just means I need to get motivated. Didn't mean for it to sound laborous. Now that the sewing room is cleaned up and organized, I'm hoping that will help.
        Karen
        Spring, TX

Comment

Working...
        X