Just discovered media button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just discovered media button

I was looking at my profile and saw the button called Media right after the about button. I clicked on it and it had a picture of a recently posted picture I put on the forum looking further into it I realized there are 660 of these pictures. They go back several years. I was amazed to see them there. I had gotten a new computer and lost many of the pictures of my quilts but lo and be hold, there they are. WOW! Anyone else ignorant of this button?
    success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
    Terry of NC

that is the only way I know of to find our albums.

Comment

I never knew that either. Thanks for sharing
      Karen
      Spring, TX

Comment

I discovered the media feature quite a long time ago. All my pic albums are there, several pages of them. However, when M* did the update, the order of my pictures changed, so the one I had selected as my "album cover" no longer is right. I'm not sure how to correct it. Terry ~ Glad you still have pics of your quilts. I think every pic we've ever posted may be there.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I had no idea!
          Katrina
          From NC, retired in FL
          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Thanks, Terry! I didn't know that was there. I don't ever go to my profile page-- I'm glad you went to yours!
            ~ Carol from Southwest PA

Comment

• grammaterry
              grammaterry commented
              Editing a comment
              I was looking for a post that I thought I had written but obviously I didn't hit the post button so it wasn't there. Happy accidents.

Terry I discovered it a long time ago by browsing my profile, although I have not yet managed to break down how everything works, but from time to time I learn something new

Comment

Well thats great news. I didnt know about the button, I thought when forums changes all my pictures of quilts were gone. Didn't want to spend all that time trying to reload. Now I have to go see whats on mine, lol.

Comment

Oh..cool! Gonna go play and check it out!
                "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Thanks Terry. I will have to check it out as well.
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

some things are worth saving and I like them saved here much better than in the cloud.
                    success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
                    Terry of NC

Comment

Working...
                    X