No announcement yet.

My Sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for comfort & peace.
    I recently heard an interview with Sandra Bullock as she was talking about her children & she said she believes one should love who they are not who you want them to be. I love that & will try to remember it from now on.
    Hugs to you!
    Texas

Comment

So sorry for your loss. (((Hugs)))
      Maria
      Alberta, Canada

Comment

Oh…how very sad for you and the family. I’m so sorry…..glad you were able to go to viewing. I dread the day I lose a sibling. My heart hurts for you..
        "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

So very sorry to hear of your sisters passing. Keep the good memories in your heart!

I too do not deal with some family members on a regular basis. And, I really prefer it that way, less drama in my life. I love my family but do not always like them.
          Karen
          Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

• nativetexan
            nativetexan commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha, ha. we all are individuals. I got along great with my Sister, just others were reasons she stayed to herself so much. Too much. But we go along in life the best we can. We talked often at least. Even if we had to "catch" each other. one being a night person and the other a day person (never a morning one) .

I am so sorry.

Retha

Comment

Working...
          X