New word of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New word of the day

SOLD!!!! WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!!!!! I REPEAT...WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!!!!! SOLD!!! WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!! CLOSING IS ON OCT 7TH. OMG!!! WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!! OMG!!!! Am I excited? Well, maybe just a little. DID I TELL YOU WE SOLD OUR HOUSE?!!!!!!!!! Gina
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

Kind of hard to miss the excitement in your post lol. Congratulations, that is so awesome!! And no more getting ready for showings! Hope you got the price you wanted.

Comment

• geegeequilts
      geegeequilts commented
      Editing a comment
      We had to reduce a bit (not too much thank goodness)& we can live with that. No showings!!

Ha! I haven't kept up, so i certainly hope you have somewhere else to live! But good for you. Nothing like having things completed!

Comment

• geegeequilts
      geegeequilts commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually we moved BEFORE we put the house on the market. Our realtor thought we'd sell quick. Not sure what her definition of "quick" was.

Hey, I was wondering.....did you sell your house!?!?!?!?!? πŸ˜€πŸ˜ Congratulations!!
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

• geegeequilts
      geegeequilts commented
      Editing a comment
      Pam, did I forget to tell you? We sold our house!!! pass the word, lol!! Thanks. Wow, I'm so stinkin' happy!

Excitement abounds. Happy for you
    success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
    Terry of NC

Comment

Congratulations! I imagine things is a huge relief..
      One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

Great news! I know how you feel, though it has been almost 30 years since we sold our house in Memphis and moved to east TN!

Comment

Congratulations on the sale!

So excited for you and your progress!
          A bucket of sunshine from the East Coast FL!
          Like sands through the hour glass-sew are the days of our lives!

Comment

Congratulations on the sale of your house. A lot less to worry about after closing,
            Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

Yay and yay. Prayers for a seamless closing.
              Sandy in CO

Comment

Doing the Happy Dance with you, Girl!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ’ƒ
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Gee Gina, could you be a little bit more excited...you sold your house, afterall! πŸ˜‰ Yip yippee!!
                  Hike ~ BC, Canada

Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Congratulations, Gina! I've been through this seven times (yes, we live in our eighth home now!) but it never ceases to be exciting when the house sells! The longest took almost six months and the shortest was three hours. Every one of them was a relief to have sold.
                    Maria
                    Alberta, Canada

Comment

• Mary Lynn
                      Mary Lynn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We will be moving into number nine next month. That is our count here in Canada. In Florida we are on number eight. Great way to clean out closets!

• Maria Sews
                      Maria Sews commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Now if I count the rentals prior to owning a house, there's a few more moves. As for cleaning out closets, it only happened when we moved ourselves. The times that we moved due to transfers with DH work, nothing got cleaned out. We were packed, moved and unpacked by a moving company so we got a bit lazy about getting rid of things. It all worked out in the end.

Congratulations!!

Retha

Comment

Congrats! Having just been thru that I know how excited you are - it's such a relief!

Comment

Working...
                      X