Professor T show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professor T show

Goodness, i just watched one of the Professor T shows. German, Belgian, Flemish, Dutch. Just pick one. They all have made that show. why? this one was French or Belgian. the main character has OCD big time. Enough to drive anyone crazy. Then he started to sing. That did it! I deleted it and any others I had recorded. Then went to the English one i had recorded and deleted that one. They couldn't have done any better because the actor doing this show was in Death In Paradise and I couldn't stand him in that. Sigh. Nothing on to watch. I really am not too picky but only have so much patience for some things. i watch a lot of European shows with sub-titles. Most are really good. Some not so much. I have given up on some of those too at times. Now if I could just get the channels on my t.v. that i pay for instead of the big notice that I cannot get that channel due to weather, trees, etc......
    Ah well more, more time to spend in the sewing room right? 😄

What is Professor T? I never heard of that. Movies with subtitles, no thank you. My husb watches those all the time though. I find them too hard to keep up with what's going on.

Comment

I still have cable!! with all those channels.....not a dam* thing to watch! I'm the "odd man out" I guess because I don't care much for movies like most people do. I hear about troubles with Dish, and Direct, need something that includes internet and still have a landline (just in case) paying way to much with cable bundle!!
      Kate (Oklahoma)
      There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

• Navy Wife
        Navy Wife commented
        Editing a comment
        We have DISH, and don't have much trouble with it. But I agree nothing on. Repeats of shows that have been on 500 times, and I can quote the dialogue. Movies that I've seen multiple times. Even HGTV is getting boring. I'm tired of redecorating and remodeling shows. Would love to have some quilting and knitting or crochet shows, or crafts that turn out something pretty and usable. "Ah, wouldn't it be "loverly"?" We used to have lots of great shows on HGTV and DIY.

I gave up on tv at the turn of the century. If I feel the urge, I have huge library of dvd that I KNOW I like.
      She who dies with the most quilts is......
      Still dead.
      What's your hurry?

Comment

Professor T is on channel 8 PBS now. regular channel. I do watch European shows too on my computer on MHz choice. costs a bit each month, can also be watched through good ole Amazon.

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
          SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
          Editing a comment
          I love the PBS shows. Prof T's mom was in a British comedy called Vicious. It was hilarious.

I also saw this show on Acorn TV. I really liked it.

Comment

Oh another show now on channel 8 PBS, called No Second Chances. French, sub-titled. American author Harlan Coban. Good so far, but i'm recording since it is now past my bedtime.

Comment

I have taped it, but not watched yet. Thanks for heads up. I will let you know if I delete or keep recording the series.
            Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

DH & I finally watched 2 episodes we had taped. We really liked it. The main character reminded me of Monk, a US equivalent. This one has us seeing his acting-out of what he would really like to do and say, but doesn't because he is composed. No gore, which is what we like. Also enjoy Midsummer Murders. I even have DH watching the Aurora Teagarden mysteries. Don't get nightmares from this level of show.
              Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

• nativetexan
                nativetexan commented
                Editing a comment
                yes, i love Midsumer Murders and Lewis and Endeavor. All good shows. makes one use one's mind to figure out who did the crime. of course i forget the endings quickly for some reason. then watch again!!

• sydneybean
                sydneybean commented
                Editing a comment
                If you like Midsomer Murders you might like this. Not available till January tho. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...KIKX0DER&psc=1 I've already pre ordered mine.

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
                Editing a comment
                Sydneybean Oh this one looks good. I am thinking of starting to order the DVD sets to keep, and delete from our cable subscription. It would provide more space to tape other shows. I do have to check the format, as some apparently do not work in Canada.

We tend to watch PBS and enjoy most of the shows. I like Midsomer Murders and Call the Midwife. I also enjoyed the series A Place Called Home.
              Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

• nativetexan
                nativetexan commented
                Editing a comment
                Hmmm, i haven't seen A Place Called Home.

Originally posted by nativetexan View Post
              Oh another show now on channel 8 PBS, called No Second Chances. French, sub-titled. American author Harlan Coban. Good so far, but i'm recording since it is now past my bedtime.
              Harlan Coban is one of my go-to authors. Really like most of his books.
              https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
              Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
                Editing a comment
                Do you have a favorite book to recommend to new-to-him reader?
                My husband is a fan of Terry Pratchett books, but I just can't get into them, except the co-authored book of OMENS.

I have been watching the Flemish version and I have a ?.

Does anyone know the significance of the bug crawling on the blackboard at the opening?

You have to look very carefully but it's crawling away from the vertical line of the T.

I also spotted an "error" at the end of season 2 where the dean passes T a chess piece.

He gives him the black queen, but in season 3 it turns into the black king.

Comment

If you like Midsomer Murders you might like this. Not available till January tho. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...KIKX0DER&psc=1 I've already pre ordered mine.
                So. Illinois just south of St Louis County

Comment

Did anyone watch Us? It seemed to end weirdly or else maybe there will be more episodes.
                  Claire from Pelham, Alabama

Comment

Working...
                  X