No announcement yet.

Grey hair- purple shampoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my word, Aveda is sending me more shampoo!! I will have enough to last me through eternity! I let them know the bottle had leaked some in transit and to make certain any future customer orders that the bottle caps were taped shut. They are tooo nice. Purple hair, here I come! 💜

Comment

• nativetexan
      nativetexan commented
      Editing a comment
      well i got another bottle today. no leaks, but they still did not tape the screw cap on as I suggested. Oh well.

Update on the Milk_Shake Silver shampoo. The salon I go to carries it and I picked up a bottle. It's really purple! I thought my hands were going to be stained when I was done. With one use, the yellow tones seem to be almost gone. My hair also feels soft and easy to manage. My hairdresser uses it as well so that's a good sign. I'll definitely keep using this one!
    Maria

Comment

• Grey Lady
      Grey Lady commented
      Editing a comment
      The reviews on Amazon are so good for this product, I just have to try it. Thx.

• nativetexan
      nativetexan commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks, i haven't been to a salon in a long time now so will look at that one when ever i can go again.

• Maria Sews
      Maria Sews commented
      Editing a comment
      It was my first visit to the salon in almost a year. My stylist was shocked at how long my hair was!

Another update-better
    I went to my hair dresser today. yea! my hair looks white again. She used REDKEN color extend graydiant shampoo anti-yellow. I am HAPPY!! small bottle she said would last a long time.
    I am still old but looking better 👵

Comment

Working...
    X