Prayers for my grandson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for my grandson

I got a call this afternoon from my gr. dau. in the Dallas area. Her husb. Chad injured his back on the job 2 weeks ago while lifting something. He's been in severe pain & laying around because it hurt so bad. He's been to Urgent Care a few times. Now he's developed pneumonia in both lungs. He was in the ER this afternoon after he spiked a fever. They plan to admit him for IV antibiotic treatment, etc. He'll probably be there 2-4 days. The nurse allowed my GD to stay with Chad while in the ER, but once he goes to his room, she won't be able to visit until he has negative results from the COVID test, at least 2 days. (He had a rapid test on Sun. which was neg.)
    They're still uncertain how much Work. Comp. is going to pay. They have no medical insurance themselves. This has been a big financial hit for them, with him not being able to work the past 2 wks. Also, Chad's dad Bill, who is failing health, has really gone downhill the past week, & Chad is missing out on spending time with his dad in his final days. Prayers for them would be greatly appreciated.

Will keep them both in prayers, and hopes for a speedy recovery.

Comment

I’m sorry to hear this. I will be praying for them and Bill.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Praying for your GS and the family.

Comment

Wishing Chad a very speedy recovery. Hopefully Workman's Comp. will take care of him. If it happened at work, it shouldn't be a problem once they have all the proper paperwork from his employer.
          Maria

Comment

• bubba
            bubba commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree. I was injured at work and they paid for all treatment, related meds, and a settlement check when it was over and done with. It was my back that was hurt as well.

Lifting them all in prayers.
          Katrina
          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I, too, will lift them all in prayer.
            Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Joy,

Prayers for Chad as he recovers from pneumonia and the back pain. May his medical team be guided to provide the best medical decisions for his treatments.

Comment

Will keep them all in prayer.
                Lyn

If I ever got it all together, I'd be too tired to do anything with it.
                🙄

Comment

Joy, will keep them in thought and prayer.
                  If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Back pain can be so debilitating but WC should cover everything. As a nurse you know pneumonia usually responds quickly to treatment. I hope he recovers soon enough to spend time with his father.

Comment

Praying for a speedy recovery ... take care ...

Comment

Joy, so sorry to hear about this rough time for your family.

Prayers will be offered up for healing.
                        Be who you are and say what you feel
                        because those who mind don't matter,
                        and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Prayers!! I hope they can finanically handle themselves.

Comment

Oh Joy, so sorry to hear this. I will certainly keep all of them in my prayers!
                            💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Working...
                            X