Two new words of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two new words of the day

NEW HOUSE!!! We got one!! Inspection was on Friday April 2, closing date on April 27th. We're so stinkin' excited! And did I mention NEW HOUSE?!!!!! LOL!!! I know we aren't supposed to discuss selling things. But we are taking donations, LOL! Oh, and we are accepting offers of packing & moving personnel. Will be paid in lots of cake, cookies, etc. Maybe a yard or two of fabric! Did I mention a new house?!!!! Gina

WoooHooo! Congrats! May your new home bring you lots of wonderful new memories.
    Lyn

If I ever got it all together, I'd be too tired to do anything with it.
    🙄

Comment

Congratulations! So exciting. Does it come with a sewing room?

Happy moving
      Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

• geegeequilts
        geegeequilts commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely!! I think it has a kitchen too, lol!

So glad you finally hit the jack pot. Is it a brand new house, or just new to you? You've looked long & hard. When you get a chance, tell us all about it. Happy for you!

Comment

• geegeequilts
        geegeequilts commented
        Editing a comment
        Joy, not new but new to us. Looking for the house was hard work. Now trying to find reliable movers to pack & move. Jerry has a pinched nerve in his shoulder & 2 vertebra too close together in his neck. He may have to have surgery & can't do much. With my back & knee issues I can pack but not move.

Gina, by chance is this a new house? 🤣😉😉. Congratulations! Now the work begins moving everything. Hopefully you can do it in stages so it it won’t be so overwhelming. Unfortunately I’m too far away to help.
      Carlie

Comment

• geegeequilts
        geegeequilts commented
        Editing a comment
        New to us. Built in 2006.Right now just trying to get movers that can pack some & move.

Congratulations! Wow, how exciting! Looking forward to pictures.

Comment

I’m so excited for you a few Hubby! Can’t wait to see pictures.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

So excited for you! You have been wishing and hoping, so this is fabulous news! Will you have a sewing room? If I lived closer I would help for sure. In exchange for chocolate.

Comment

• geegeequilts
            geegeequilts commented
            Editing a comment
            Omg, Jocelyn, I forgot about chocolate! And yes, has sewing room. Wouldn't move without one!

That's exciting news! Congratulations!
          Maria

Comment

Awesome- sauce! I hope you enjoy your NEW HOUSE! That's so great! I'm excited for you!
            Katrina
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

You certainly deserve it!! Don't forget to REST! Please don't over do it! Your health is at stake, I for one worry about you! I'm very excited for you!
              Kathryn
              There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

So happy for you and your new house! Now be sure to take care of yourself while preparing for and during your move.

Comment

Excellent news! And while I would just love to help you move, my doctor has warned me not to do anything that would stress my back, especially, as she said, helping quilting forum members move, no matter how many cookies are involved.

Sorry!😂

Rob
                  If you like a fabric, buy a yard. If you LOVE a fabric, buy three!
                  Anna Bates
                  "Quilt Roadies"

Comment

• geegeequilts
                    geegeequilts commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Rob, I told Jerry when we moved here 20 years ago that the next time I moved we would hire "bubbas r us movers" to pack & move. Also, that I would be out of town for the duration of p/m. LOL! You are excused from the pack/move portion of the program. Maybe you could get cookies at a later date. Gina

Gina,

Your excitement is coming across loud and clear. I am excited for you. Did you say new house?

I hope you have some good helpers to pack and move. I wish I was close as I would be there to help. Did you say cookies?

Comment

• geegeequilts
                    geegeequilts commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did I say cookies? I always say cookies & as Jocelyn mentioned the chocolate I forgot. Gina

Wow -- having the winning bid on a house in this crazy market! Congratulations, Gina (and DH, too)! If I lived closer, I would definitely help you pack and move.

Comment

• geegeequilts
                    geegeequilts commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was a nail biting weekend for sure. And thanks for the offer to help. Did I forget I could come get you? Lol! Gina
                Working...
                X