Morning Carol 336

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Carol 336

Jut wanted to say I'm thinking of you, and sending more prayers your way, have a blessed Easter Carol
    Kathryn
    There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Carol and her son have been on my mind and heart too. I’ll keep them all in my prayers.....
    💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Your son and family are on my mind as well. We are here to support you.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Wishing you a blessed day with your family. You are in my prayers. 🙏🏻
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I also have thinking of them, prayers being said.

Comment

Katy, thanks for starting this thread. I've been thinking and praying for them daily.
            Katrina
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Thinking of you, Carol.
              Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Yes, you are often on my mind, and I say a little prayer for you and your son and family!

Comment

So many folks here are thinking of you today -- and every day.

Comment

WOW - this is the first chance I've had to log on today and wow what a lovely surprise to see everyone's comments. Thank you all so much, I really can feel your love and support and believe me when I tell you it really warms my heart.

DH and #2 son went to VA for a guys visit with Nels yesterday. He was feeling pretty good so they all were able to go out to lunch. DH says he can notice that Nels is very weak and tires easily, but I guess that is to be expected.

Nels and his SO met with the oncologist on Thursday and while I'm not sure of that outcome, I do know that they will be getting a second opinion next week sometime.

We are about to walk out the door to go to #2 son, Matt's house for Easter dinner.

Thank you again for your prayers everyone, how blessed I am to have all of you in my corner.
                    Carol

Comment

Carol your son, you and all his family is still present in my prayers

Comment

Carol,

Prayers continue for your Nels and your family.

Comment

Yes, continued prayers for you and your family.
                          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Carol, I think of you often and say prayers for you and your son. May you all keep strength to weather this challenge together.

Comment

Carol, you're never alone with all of us here. Prayers work & we don't stop saying them. Ever. Gina

Comment

Working...
                              X