Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ktdid
    commented on 's reply
    I know that pain all to well Cathy of loosing a cat I cried for a week after she got the feline Lupus!! I couldn't put her through that kind of pain and not getting any better. Your cat did have a very long life though, I'm sorry for you!

• Cathy F
    commented on 's reply
    Jean, yes, he had a good long life and for that I am grateful. Out of the four of them after all these years of feeding them twice a day and them seeing us every day he never got close enough for us to pet him, he would often hiss at us for a good morning greeting but we still loved him. 😊

• Rhonda K
    commented on 's reply
    Cathy,

That is sad about dear kitty. May sewing time bring comfort to you.

• Jean Sewing Machine
    commented on 's reply
    So sorry to hear about your kitty! That seems like a long life for an outdoor kitty! We miss them when they are no longer with us! We had two long lived guys, very affectionate and full of personality!

• Bubby
    commented on 's reply
    Cathy, I’m so sorry to hear about your cat. We get attached more than we know. You gave him a good life for many years.

• Cathy F
    replied
    Morning all,

Jean you are probably the only person who can take a trip around the world in one day, you sew at the speed of lightning!

Rain expected today then warmer temps are predicted for the rest of the week, bye, bye snow.

It was a very sad weekend as I lost one of my feral cats he was 15, he has lived on my property since he was born. I have an acre of property part of it wooded so they had room to roam and very rarely left it. I trapped him and his siblings had them all neutered/spayed and they decided to live on my property when they were released and I've taken care of them ever since. Something attacked him not sure what, whether animal or human, he passed away yesterday. Now I only have his sister left who is 16 out of the four siblings.

Maybe today will be the day to get in the sewing room and sew. A needle and thread brings great comfort.

Time for coffee and to get myself moving. Wishing everyone a good day.

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    commented on 's reply
    What else is there to do? Nothing else going on here, so I might as well sew! Of course, I could quilt that pile of UFOs that are piling up by the longarm!

• Bubby
    commented on 's reply
    A new day...new quilt! I’ve done just one trip Trip Around The World but the new technique wasn’t around then. I remember it took a long time to make. Can’t wait to see yours!

• KarenC
    replied
    Enjoy your trip around the world. You have been so productive lately! I need to get started.

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    started a topic Monday Morning Greetings

Monday Morning Greetings

Monday morning greetings! I’m ready to rock for the day!

saw my costumes on stage yesterday in Camelot! They looked great!

taking a Trip Around the World today! I am using Donna Jordan’s method of construction, it is brilliant! I got 1/4 of my trip finished.

Have a good day!
Working...
X