No announcement yet.

Boy, shipping is really SNAFU'D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's really odd to me is that I ordered some quilt backing from Marshall Dry Goods. I got an email saying they would be delayed due to weather and wouldn't even ship until Monday. No problem. I got them yesterday.

Rob
    If you like a fabric, buy a yard. If you LOVE a fabric, buy three!
    Anna Bates
    "Quilt Roadies"

Comment

• auntstuff
      auntstuff commented
      Editing a comment
      Being real close to Marshalls, I'm surprised, due to the really ugly weather here, and this state not at all used to dealing with it. A foot of snow here shuts everything down.

• JCY
      JCY commented
      Editing a comment
      I prefer to get my prescriptions from Walmart. The mail delivery these days is too iffy. When it's something vital like test strips, that's a concern. Hope they come in time, Rob. I also use the Contour Next EZ glucometer. I had to buy a new one last year when the brand I'd been using for
      years quit manufacturing them. (Accu-Chek drum) Between Medicare & my Rx plan, most of the cost is covered -- except for the beginning of the year when we have to meet a $400. deductible! DH has so few prescriptions, he never even meets the deductible, but due to the Medicare D requirements, we still have to pay for a monthly premium, which ends up costing more than if we just had paid of pocket for the drugs.

I ordered some items from Walmart online (one of them Prilosec) on the 17th and due to our storms here was told it would be delivered on the 23rd. We were pleasantly surprised yesterday when the FedEx guy showed up with all three packages. Doesn't make sense, but we are grateful to receive anything these days without having to go out in person.
    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
    Aesop

Comment

I have several delay notices for items coming from FedEx, UPS and USPS.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Kansas seems to be Area 51. My MSQ order from early January supposedly made it to Olatha, never to be seen again (or delivered). MSQ shipped replacement which made it to Area 51 on 2/17 wth 'anticipated delivery 2/25 - unfortunately no further updates since it arrived in KS 2/17, so not holding my breath.....

Comment

Latest on my Fedex package ordered the 4th, and was to be delivered 13th, and I still don't have it today because the driver refuses to drive my muddy road. They think I should make an 80 mile round trip to pick it up at their station.
          TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

OK, I'm starting to get angry with the postal service. Taking away the packages that are coming from Texas, there is no good reason why my packages (especially my test strips) shouldn't at least have some type of update available. I'm getting a package Friday (at least according to the tracking info) from Texas. If they can send it OK, then the USPS can get its act together and at least tell me where in the heck my packages are.

On a related note, my quilts were picked up and are on their way to Missouri. They are supposed to arrive Saturday. We'll see.

Rob
            If you like a fabric, buy a yard. If you LOVE a fabric, buy three!
            Anna Bates
            "Quilt Roadies"

Comment

Working...
            X