Poor Bernie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Bernie

Sorry if you don't go on Instagram, but this is too funny. Poor Bernie Sanders and his mittens.

#berniemittens hashtag on Instagram β€’ Photos and Videos
    🌺 Lorie

I just quit IG and FB, but a quick search of the web provided lots of photos and memes. 🀣

Comment

Oh dear, LOL!!
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Hey he’s from Vermont where the weather is cold in January! He’s no fool! Smart dresser for sitting outside in January for 2 hours!

Comment

• Hulamoon
          Hulamoon commented
          Editing a comment
          They don't have stylists in Vermont?🀣 I love Bernie, I'm sure he's getting a kick out of it.

I think that's what everyone who loves Bernie loves about Bernie! Simple common sense.

Comment

Go out lambing at 3AM on a February morning in Vermont and you learn the value of a good Vermont mitten!
          https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
          Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I guess I don't think anything of it. Anyone who is smart and can survive Canadian winters don't pay much attention to fashion trends in the winter. Oh we try, but on those friggin cold days, its all about not freezing your noggins.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Hysterical, love all the memes.
              Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

I love the Big Bird and Forrest Gump ones. Gotta love Bernie

Comment

When it comes to keeping warm, anything goes!

Comment

https://bernie-sits.herokuapp.com/

This site will put Bernie in front of your house. If there's a street view of an address on Google maps, he is placed there.
                    ~ Carol from PA

Comment

• Hulamoon
                      Hulamoon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How funny. My picture was just in front of my hedge sitting in the shade. I can see people sitting all day playing around with that. lol.

​​​​​​​ I saw him being asked about all this and he just laughed and gave a Bernie answer. πŸ‘΄

• sydneybean
                      sydneybean commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There is no street view of my house.

Every post about this I see defends his use of those oversized mittens as him being so smart, sensible, etc. Okay, whatever. But then where was his hat? Hmmm.....
                    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

• JCY
                      JCY commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I also wondered about the hat. I absolutely have to have my head & ears covered when I venture out into the cold weather. I even wear ear muffs under my hat. I don't want to get an ear ache.

People are having fun with this. Check this out from our local paper:

https://www.cantonrep.com/story/news...es/6687187002/

Comment

etsy bernie.jpg

Bernie Mittens punch needle embroidery framed | Etsy
                      🌺 Lorie

Comment

• jjkaiser
                        jjkaiser commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wow didn't take them long to create a product to buy off this. I just kinda enjoyed the simplicity of seeing him photoshopped all over the place.

• Hulamoon
                        Hulamoon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's this sellers trademark, punchneedling hair. lol I've seen her stuff on instagram before. Not something I care for, but it takes all kinds.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HaRaRios?r...g_id=911151053
                    Working...
                    X