Who knew I had a vulture!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knew I had a vulture!

This is Patsy sitting on the arm of the couch, carefully watching Cheryl eat her supper last night. It reminded me of an old Charlie Brown cartoon where Snoopy pretended to be a vulture. Who knew I had one as well!

Rob

The Vulture.jpg
    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
    --Ken Burns

I remember that cartoon. My Milka does the same thing except sitting on Dave’s lap usually. Watches Dave’s had grin the plate to his mouth. In this one she is actually sitting on my lap. Dave will share, I usually don’t. Makes her beg more. Augie is in the floor.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Carlie

Comment

Our Girls are hopeless little vultures.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Hey, somebody has to be on the lookout for those evil crumbs. Gina

Comment

Never thought I see the day when I would say...."what a cute vulcher"! Looks like Cheryl is having to protect her plate!! 😉

Comment

My ca t won't eat "people food". She sniffs and walks away. But water is different. We can't put a glass of water down anywhere. She will be lapping out of it in a few seconds!

Comment

• CarlieBlilie
              CarlieBlilie commented
              Editing a comment
              My daughter had a cat (until they found out that their youngest was highly allergic) who would drink water only from the faucet in the kitchen or bathroom. The poor cat was pretty much manhandled, too, by Natalie who would stuff her in all manner of things. Did she get scratched. Oh my heavens yes. Natalie would just say she was a naughty kitty.

Cute picture. I thought of Snoopy too when I read your title. :-)

Comment

Our dog loves Chicken, she breaks all the rules for chicken. She protests her dog food til dhe gets people food. I blame Daniel. I have to tell her there's no more for you to calm her down. We have dog treats for her too. Bought a big box at Sams for her.

Comment

Our dog Buddy does that too sometimes.
                "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

She must have had something really good on her plate!!! My last dog Mooch was amazing. We could set a full plate of food on the LR floor, go into the kitchen for something to drink, go back in LR not a bite was eaten although he was sitting near the plate sniffing the air. We gave him table scraps once in awhile but always in his dish. We never let him eat off of our dishes or pots and pans so I wondered if that was why he was so good about not stealing food which he never did. I sure miss having a dog so I love hearing about Patsy.

Comment

Patsy looks so patient hoping for a treat.

Comment

Patsie looks so patient. What a good doggie waiting for what gets given, dropped, or ignored for a fraction of a second.

Comment

She wasn't such a good girl last night. When Cheryl gets home Patsy normally greets her at the door, but for some reason Patsy decided to bolt outside the house. We both ran outside and I yelled "Patsy," which stopped her and allowed Cheryl to catch her. That;'s the first time she's done that since she bolted out for me.

Rob
                        There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                        --Ken Burns

Comment

We once had a dog that constantly kept escaping from our fenced yard for the first year he was with us. We taught him how to come to a whistle & it worked like a charm. No matter where he was, if he heard that loud whistle he would come running to us. Now all our dogs since then have been "whistle" trained.

Comment

• Rob the HOAQ
                            Rob the HOAQ commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sounds like a good idea. I knew that the first time it happened to me by yelling her name it would stop her, but whistling would definitely be a better way.

Rob
                        Working...
                        X