No announcement yet.

My Dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pam, I'm so sorry. I'm glad you and your family were able to be with him and say goodbye for now. Hugs and prayers!
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. (((Hugs))))

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. I am thankful the family was able to be with him in his last days.

Comment

Pam, I'm so very sorry. But it sounds like your family was able to make some sweet memories even in his last days. I hope you will find comfort in that and in knowing that he is now with His Savior - healthy, whole, and happy! Hugs to you.

Comment

How very special that he was able to spend his final hours with those he loved and your beautiful songs accompanied his journey to the next life. One couldn’t hope for a better send off! My deepest sympathies to you for your loss.

Comment

Pam, I am so sorry.
              I'll offer prayers of peace and comfort for you and your family. It was good that you were there.
              Be who you are and say what you feel
              because those who mind don't matter,
              and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

You and your family were truly blessed, I understand your pain, but, you and your family are also consoled by knowing the sweet memories of his last days. I pray for healing in the days to come, I'm so sorry for your loss
                Kathryn
                There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Pam, my heart aches for you and your family......I’ll keep you and your family my prayers. So thankful your father knew the Lord and is at peace and in the company of complete joy!
                  💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Pam I am so so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for the whole family. Thankful that he went peaceful and he was surrounded by love.
                    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Cherish the time that you had with your Dad.

Comment

Thank you for sharing your family's experience with us. I hope you all keep these cherished moments in your hearts forever. We grieve for ourselves, but he is in a better place now and had you all to ease his journey.
                        No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                        Aesop

Comment

My Dad's funeral will be tomorrow. Sunday night Mom ask me if it was okay with me if they put the blue quilt I made for Dad on the casket during the service. I was honored and of course said yes. Thank you all for the support and prayers. It makes the burden easier to carry.
                          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
                            Hillbillyhike commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thinking of you at this difficult time, Pam. Lovely about your quilt!

• Momofmonsters5
                            Momofmonsters5 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's really sweet. I hope it turned out beautiful.

So very sorry to hear. May your memories be a blessing. You will keep him in your heart forever.
                          Karen
                          Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

So sorry for your loss, Pam. How wonderful that you could all be there with him at this time.
                            Maria

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss Pam. Your last moments sound special. (((hugs)))
                              🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
                              X