No announcement yet.

My Dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pam, I'm very sorry your dad passed, but it sounds as if his last few days on earth were peaceful and loving. You have the assurance of seeing him again in heaven.

Comment

My heart goes out to you. A time of mixed emotions, for sure. Sadness at his death, but also peace that he goes to a better life. Glad his passing was peaceful & so many family were privileged to share their love with him, singing hymns & worshiping as he passed on to his eternal Home. Thoughts & prayers to you & your family.

Comment

Pam I am so sorry to hear this. He left this world surrounded by the peace and love of his family and I hope that gives you some comfort in the days ahead.

Comment

Pam, I'm so very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. But how wonderful he was able to say goodbye to each of you! That & the love your family have for each other is such a blessing. Praying for comfort in the days & weeks ahead. You are in all our thoughts. Hugs & love to you, your Mom & family. Gina

Comment

So sorry to hear of your dads’s passing. I’m thankful that you and your family were able to spend time with him before he passed, those memories will be cherished. Prayers for comfort being said to help you and your family through this difficult time.
            Carlie

Comment

What a beautiful way to pass from this life. So glad you were all there to share it.

Comment

Pam, I'm so sorry. Glad it was a peaceful experience. I know exactly how you feel. Please reach out if you need anything. God bless

Rachel

Comment

Pam I’m sorry you lost your dad but your story is so very touching. It is so grate that you all were able to be with him and him he with you in his last days. So ironic that her could hug so hard and then be gone. Prayers for you and your dad and mom and whole family.

Comment

Should we all pass as he did surrounded by love and family. Such a comforting moment for all of you, Pam, despite the loss. Remember...his joy is greater then your pain. Can you imagine what he is experiencing right now? Glory to God and I’ll be keeping you are your family in prayer.
                    "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Pam, i am sorry for your loss of your dad, but happy that you were all able to have some special time with him. Remember the good times always.

Comment

Oh Pam...my heart breaks for you! I am so very sorry to read this news and know how you and your family are feeling this loss. At least he had the best goodbye possible. Love and hugs to you all. 💕
                        Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

If he had to go, you sent him off on a wonderful journey with memories of his family to guide him to the promised land. Be joyful for him.
                          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                          Terry

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss. How fortunate you were to be with him..

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. Its never easy to say goodbye but he was blessed to have time to do it in the best way possible. Hugs and prayers to your mom and family as you go through this grieving time.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

So very sorry. It sounds like having his caring family near was a great comfort to him. Prayers for the family.
                                One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

Working...
                                X