Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for him and the family.

Comment

Pam, I know your struggling with your dad's decision, he also realizes that quality of life, not quantity is what matters most to him, I'm sure you'll agree. you must find a way to accept his decision, and tell him that you understand. Even though every part of you wants him to fight like hell to live it's his decision, give your fears and tears to God, I pray he doesn't suffer, that you will be at peace knowing his wishes are to be granted, I know it's in Gods hands now, I pray for you and your family to be at peace honoring his wishes. If I could hold your hand, or give a comforting touch, surely I would. I'm still dealing with my husband, Rachel just lost her dad, we (the forum) all know your pain! Reach out to us, we will give as much as we can to support you in any way possible! Kathryn
      Kathryn
      There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Oh I really hope this works. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Pam I'm very sorry your family is going through this. I hope the experimental drug helps your dad.
        If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Lifting prayers, everytime I see your post.
          Katrina
          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I am glad your dad was able to make his wishes known. I hope the new meds work for him. And that he is ready to say goodbye if they don’t. I pray for peace of mind for your whole family.

Comment

My prayers are with you, your family and dad.

Comment

Pam, I was thinking about your father on and off all through the day yesterday/today and saying prayers. I am sorry the procedure didn't work but stay positive. Maybe this new drug will help. Will keep praying.

Comment

My heart goes out to you Pam, and I hope the new meds will be "the one." I have read alot about ventilators and many patients do worse who go on one, so maybe that decision is a good thing. It's so hard watching a parent go through this and feeling so helpless.

Comment

Pam, praying for this drug to do it's thing for your Dad. He &your Mom have been thru so much. Take care of yourself too. You're in my thoughts today. Gina

Comment

Praying the new med will work wonders!

Comment

Thanks for the update, Pam. Continuing to pray for you and yours.
                        Quilty hugs and blessings,
                        ~ Sally \0/

Comment

Keeping you and family in prayers.

Comment

Praying for your father's recovery! I think he's making a good decision, as JJ says, many times the ventilators bring on worsening symptoms.
                            Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
                            X