Another Update.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Update.....

Well the procedure my dad had yesterday didn't seem to do much good. There is an experimental drug that the Dr suggested trying later today or tomorrow. The said it might help but they don't know for sure. After that there is nothing else they can do. My dad talked to the Dr and told him that he does not want to be put on a ventilator.

He is at peace with his decision. He said if this other drug doesn't work he is ready to go.

We sincerely appreciate all of your prayers and kind encouraging words.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Sending you huge hugs and prayers for healing, comfort and peace.
    Katrina
    โ€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.โ€ Maya Angelou

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Pam. Praying that the experimental drug will do the job.
      Carlie

Comment

๐Ÿ˜ฅ Reading that made me sad. I am hoping for the best Pam. Hugs and prayers for you all!
        Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

Pam I hope this drug will do the trick. You and your family have been through so much. Take care!

Rob
          There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
          --Ken Burns

Comment

Pam, Iโ€™m so sorry to hear this, but maybe the experimental drug will help him. My doctor told me they were having good luck keeping patients off ventilators by having them lay on their stomachs. Of course, Iโ€™m still praying and hoping for recovery. Hugs, Barb
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I often wonder if some of the meds for COPD would help.....
              TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Broken heart for you but there is still hope...praying...
                "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I'm so sorry Pam! I really hope the drug is sucessful. I totally know how you feel, if you need anything please do not hesitate to reach out. This forum was the glue that held me together, it's an amazing group of people prayers the drug works for your dad!!!

Comment

Very sorry for what your family is going through. May you find strength in your faith.

Comment

Love, hugs, and prayers for your entire family. May the Lord hold your father in His arms. ๐Ÿ’—
                      ๐Ÿ’ซ Star lover

Comment

Pam,

A prayer for your dad and his comfort. Please know that you and your family will also be in my prayers as you go through the following days.

Comment

Pam I am so sorry to hear this. I will continue to pray for your dad & for the doctors who are treating him. Praying that the meds will be what he needs to help him from this situation. Also, I'm praying for the entire family for peace & comfort now.

Comment

I'm just seeing this. Sorry to hear this latest update. Keeping you & your parents in my thoughts & prayers.

Comment

So sorry to hear that your dad is not doing well. I hope this experimental drug works for him. Keeping you all in my thoughts.
                              Maria

Comment

Working...
                              X