Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maria Sews
    replied
    My thoughts are with you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• Hillbillyhike
    commented on 's reply
    I'm so sorry to hear that. That's what my Mama has and what the doctors think I may have as well. How scary and challenging life must be for you at times. Hug!

• Teen
    replied
    Goodness...you had a very difficult day, yesterday. I’m so sorry. I hate the feelings of helplessness. But, you have the help of God...and us.. lifting prayers....

Leave a comment:

• geegeequilts
    replied
    Continuing prayers for your Dad. Gina

Leave a comment:

• Nwmnteacher
    replied
    Keeping your dad in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• jjkaiser
    replied
    It is a good sign that he is talking and eating. Hope you are able to visit today. Hang in there! We are all thinking of you.

Leave a comment:

• Rob the HOAQ
    replied
    Continued thoughts for your father's well-being and for you and your family as well.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• sew-what2015
    replied
    I'm late reading this but I will say prayers for him and your family. Will watch for updates and I am sending positive thoughts that he will overcome this trouble.

Leave a comment:

• sydneybean
    replied
    I hope he is now on the road to a full recovery. Continued good thoughts being sent your way

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied
    It certainly has been a roller coaster ride for your dad and the family. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and sending best wishes for a positive outcome, Hugs across the miles.

Leave a comment:

• auntstuff
    replied
    Fighting advanced COPD myself, my heart goes out to anyone struggling to breathe.

Leave a comment:

• ktdid
    replied
    I'm so sorry for you and your family! God is always with you, blessings to you as well as prayers

Leave a comment:

• Cathy F
    replied
    Prayers for your dad and family, they have been through so much.

Leave a comment:

• Hailey3656
    replied
    Prays for your Dad.

Leave a comment:

• SallyO'Sews
    replied
    Pam, I wondered why I couldn't sleep... must be so I could read this post and pray for your family! Blessings and quilty hugs to you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X