No announcement yet.

Urgent Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighting advanced COPD myself, my heart goes out to anyone struggling to breathe.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
      Hillbillyhike commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm so sorry to hear that. That's what my Mama has and what the doctors think I may have as well. How scary and challenging life must be for you at times. Hug!

It certainly has been a roller coaster ride for your dad and the family. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and sending best wishes for a positive outcome, Hugs across the miles.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I hope he is now on the road to a full recovery. Continued good thoughts being sent your way

Comment

I'm late reading this but I will say prayers for him and your family. Will watch for updates and I am sending positive thoughts that he will overcome this trouble.

Comment

Continued thoughts for your father's well-being and for you and your family as well.

Rob
          If you like a fabric, buy a yard. If you LOVE a fabric, buy three!
          Anna Bates
          "Quilt Roadies"

Comment

It is a good sign that he is talking and eating. Hope you are able to visit today. Hang in there! We are all thinking of you.

Comment

Keeping your dad in my prayers.

Comment

Continuing prayers for your Dad. Gina

Comment

Goodness...you had a very difficult day, yesterday. I’m so sorry. I hate the feelings of helplessness. But, you have the help of God...and us.. lifting prayers....
                  "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

My thoughts are with you and your family.
                    Maria

Comment

Working...
                    X