No announcement yet.

Urgent Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending positive thoughts for both you and your father. Hope all works out well!

Rob
    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
    --Ken Burns

Comment

Her father continues in my prayers for her full recovery

Comment

Prayers for your dad and your family.

Comment

continuing prayers for your father and family

Comment

Prayers for your dad and for you and your mom too. ❤
            *~* Myrna *~*
            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Sending up prayers for your dad and you all.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in updating. My dad had the procedure done about 4pm today and visiting time is from 5:30 to 6:30pm. They said they would call afterwards to let my mom know how it went. Two stressful hours later my mom gets a phone call from my dad asking where his visitor was. (My brother was planning to go in and see him.) we were relieved to hear his voice but frustrated that the dr forgot to call her! So my brother jumped in the car to go visit him before visiting time was over.

So my mom called the nurse. She said he did well with the procedure and they removed gunk from his lungs. Also still on oxygen and he ate his supper tonight. My dad was told by the dr that if this procedure doesn’t work he might have to be put on ventilator which is very worrisome for him, my mom and the rest of us.

Mom was worn out tonight​​​​​. She said that she appreciated all of your prayers. I hate to keep asking but please keep him in your prayers that this procedure will be successful and that he will start showing improvement.

Thank you all and sorry for rambling on. It’s been a stressful afternoon.
                "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Never too many prayers. Glad he's up and alert!! I hope visiting goes great tomorrow!!

Comment

Glad to hear he made it successfully through the surgery. Prayers that it works and he will be able to go home soon.

Comment

No need to be sorry Pam! We are here for you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
                      Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Prayers added.

Comment

Pam, I wondered why I couldn't sleep... must be so I could read this post and pray for your family! Blessings and quilty hugs to you.

Comment

Prays for your Dad.

Comment

Prayers for your dad and family, they have been through so much.
                              If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

I'm so sorry for you and your family! God is always with you, blessings to you as well as prayers
                                Kathryn
                                There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Working...
                                X