Granddaughter tests positive for COVID - Prayers, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granddaughter tests positive for COVID - Prayers, please

DS#1's e-m today stated his dau. Krista has tested (+) for C-19. Apparently she's been spending quite of bit of time with her friend & she tested (+). Of course, she works among the public in a restaurant, too. For now, she's staying at the friend's house, but my son & his wife have been exposed. They've had to notify their work. They plan to get tested on Mon. Plans for working on an in-progress shed project with his son had to be scrapped. His son is scheduled for surgery next week & now he won't be able to help for at least a month. The project can't continue unless DS has another person to help. Maybe he can get help from a neighbor or a friend. He's so frustrated. Recent work was hampered by a lot of rain. So prayers, please, for Krista to have a light case & the rest of the family won't get the virus & for a helper with the shed project.

Lifting prayers

Sandy

Comment

Offering prayers

Comment

Keeping them in prayers and good thoughts.

Comment

Prayers for your family!!

Comment

Praying for them

Comment

Oh dear!! I hope she isn't too sick with the virus and that her family haven't contracted it either. I hope help can be found to complete his project.
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Oh, no. Of course I will pray for your family.
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Wow. What a rough time they are having. Lots of prayers for all.
                  ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Prayers for all of them and for you!
                    *~* Myrna *~*
                    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Joy,

Sending prayers for your Krista and family.

Comment

Prayers for your family and all that test positive. Just to put bit of positivity in your hearts, quite a few people in my extended family have tested positive and only a few have had any symptoms, including 3 of my cousins' daughters who all have systic fibrosis, these girls are all in their 20's one had a lung transplant but they are all fully recovered with no lsting effects. My daughter had the worst case and we are not sure if it was from her regularly scheduled cold or covid, she had a bad cough and lost taste & smell for about a week. Most of the young adults around here lost taste/smell and that was it, this came back after a week or two.

Just wante to try to ease some fears here.
                        One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

Sending prayers for you and your family!

Comment

sending prayers for your family, hope the surgery goes well.
                            fingers are crossed for the barn raising.
                            hugs
                            T

Comment

Praying!! Age is on their sides.....
                              "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                              X