Little minds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little minds...

Sometimes, you just don't anicipate what path a child's thoughts will follow. Here's today's installment from DD the Kindergarten teacher:

Working on words with the blend "ji":

"My grandpa's name began with "Ji" -- let's sound out his name on the board."
    *writes "Jim" on whiteboard*

E: "J-j-j, i-i-i, J-i -- GRANDPA!"

"Noot quite, let's read our J blend and add the letter m."

E: "J-j-j, i-i-i, J-i, Ji -- Ji-Ji-Ji, m-m-m, Ji-m -- WAIT, grandpas go to the gym, too?!?!"

Don't you just love kindergarteners. Gina

Comment

They're just too cute, aren't they?

Comment

lol....kids are so cute!
        Mary
        SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

My sister drives a school bus in a rural areal. A couple of weeks ago they had a ice storm but had school. She picked up JJ and his sisters at the end of a long gravel driveway. JJ, a first grader, waited for his sisters get on and then he came up the steps saying, " Miss J I almost broked my neck getting down here to go to school, Why are we going to school today anyway, who said it?" Miss J replied," There is a man in charge of school and he decides when we go to school, please sit down JJ", JJ replies," When I get big I'm going to be in charge of that school and on bad days I'm going to call you and say, Miss J stay in bed today, no school" again Miss J asked him to sit down, but having the last word JJ says, "drive safe Miss J, I didn't about broke my neck so you could kill me"

Comment

• SallyO'Sews
            SallyO'Sews commented
            Editing a comment
            BAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing.
        Working...
        X