Great recycle ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great recycle ideas

I follow this blog & she has a couple of great recycle tips that she uses on this post. Now's a great time to go out & collect all those election campaign signs & use them for helping with storage & the great, portable design boards. Hope you can use her ideas.

https://stitchintherapy.blogspot.com/

good thing to know. my son thinks i'm crazy since i hate throwing most things away. My beliefs is someone somewhere can probably use it.

Comment

Two reasons I wouldn't recycle "election campaign" signs in my sewing studio:

1. They've been exposed to long to the outdoor elements: bugs, rain, dirt, etc.... wouldn't want any of that near my fabrics.

2. My studio is a "Politics Free" zone! I don't want a constant (for months or years to come) reminder of this political season!

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post
        Two reasons I wouldn't recycle "election campaign" signs in my sewing studio:

1. They've been exposed to long to the outdoor elements: bugs, rain, dirt, etc.... wouldn't want any of that near my fabrics.

2. My studio is a "Politics Free" zone! I don't want a constant (for months or years to come) reminder of this political season!
        She washes her signs before using them. I also know that she uses old yard sale signs, etc. so you don't have to use election campaign signs & that way your studio would still fall in the "Politics Free" zone. 😉

Comment

• Caroline T.
          Caroline T. commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess I can wait until spring and steal all the yard sale signs that people fail to collect after their sales 😁, that is if I can find any that aren't just poster board (that's what most in my area use).
      Working...
      X