Clothyard Fabrics ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clothyard Fabrics ?

DH & I had to go to town today & pick up some prescriptions & when we were driving down main street I saw a new building going up & it said "Coming Soon...Clothyard Fabrics". Has anyone ever heard of them? I tried to look them up on the web but my security program that I use on my computer brought up a caution that said: The site may contain content that could affect my online security. So, I didn't check out the site. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the shop. It's the first fabric shop we've had in our town.

Never heard of that company.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

There is a Facebook page. Does this seem like it?

https://www.facebook.com/clothyardfabrics/?__xts__[0]=68.
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
        There is a Facebook page. Does this seem like it?

https://www.facebook.com/clothyardfabrics/?__xts__[0]=68.
        I think that is it. Right now the building is still under construction. Hoping it might be a good, new place for fabrics.

Comment

• Hulamoon
          Hulamoon commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like a nice shop! Probably just going to larger space maybe? There is a big boom in sewing since the pandemic started. I can't keep up with all the sewist's on Instagram. Lot's of beginners making their own clothes. Pretty cool.

I was able to get onto the web page with no issues, but there really isn't much to it, at least what I saw. I did see their FB page, plus there was a Yelp review for another location. Other than that, no idea about them.

Rob
        There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
        --Ken Burns

Comment

Well, it looks like there still a lot of building out on the structure so I will just wait & see what they have when it's completed.

Comment

Working...
          X