Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was the heightBed Sack 1914.jpg of fashion in 1914, from Needlework Magazine, it's for real, check out the bed hat !!
    Kathryn
    There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Cute....I want one. Sure beats looking at a Phyliss Diller hairdo in the morning. Thanks for the Sunday morning smile.
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

• ktdid
      ktdid commented
      Editing a comment
      Not many remember Phyllis Diller, she was something else! I always laughed!!

• JCY
      JCY commented
      Editing a comment
      Years ago when DH still was working, IBM hosted a dinner for the Quarter Century Club members at the convention center in Denver. Phyllis Diller was the guest speaker. I agree she's funny, but I was disappointed that so many of her comments were "off color". Not my style. The dinner & food were excellent.

• ktdid
      ktdid commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree Joy, she could be very offensive, when I said I laughed, it was at her outrageous appearance! I turned her off when she started getting a little to mouthy for me.

I have wandered around the "purple kitty" web site and looked through some of the vintage crochet magazines/patterns they have uploaded, some free and some not, definitley some beautiful items. https://www.purplekittyyarns.com/

Comment

Working...
    X