Need a big cat litter pan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a big cat litter pan?

I ordered this one yesterday and got it last night. i have two indoor 14 yr old cats and one or both sometimes miss the cat pan in my bathtub. i have two in there and usually that works fine. stinky! this should work! seems stable enough and they haven't said anything bad about it and it is cheap. Great delivery!! a few hours!
    https://www.petsmart.com/cat/litter-...-box-6635.html

Wow that is big! I'm not sure if my cats would like that, with the high sides. One cat aims badly quite often so I put disposable incontinence pads under the litter boxes.
    ~ Carol from PA

Comment

I use something similar with a top on it. I also use incontinence pads. Works great
      Karen
      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

That's a great deal. I don't need one right now. My cat is older and pretty much lives on my covered porch and goes outside. When my dd brought her home as a stray kitten my other cat ran away. My dd moved out and I got stuck with her. Let's just say we are room mates and I feed her. lol
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

I had the highsided one that fit together. didn't snap in place well though and the cats would try stepping over the high sides and tip it a bit. they didn't like that at all. So this is all in one, seems sturdy too. I have two outside and two inside! cats that is. 😸

Comment

Working...
          X