Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A mouse in the house... or the classroom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mouse in the house... or the classroom!

The latest from DD the Kindergarten teacher:

Our classroom has an outside door next to a large field, so naturally we get little "visitors" of the field mouse variety on occasion. Today is one such occasion, and my little scholars have been coming up with ways to encourage our visitor to leave.

N: "Look, Miss M., I see him! He's right under there. If you put your face right down there, on the floor, then you'll see him!"
    ..."I came up with a PLAN. If, like, it comes out again, I'll go over there and block him -- with my HAND."

H: "I gonna get a pie-wate cotume, and den I gonna KILL dat mouse!"

N: *stage whisper* "WE'RE GONNA BE SO QUIET SO HE'S NOT SCARED SO HE'LL JUST GO OUTSIDE AGAIN."

E: "Miss M., can you just make sure that you don't make him cry? Yeah, if you make him cry, then the mommy mouse is gonna be so sad."

It sounds like they would be devastated if you trapped & killed it. What a quandary.

Comment

Oh my. I do wonder how they would have felt if they saw the humongous spider that was in our garage?

Comment

Kids......gotta love em! πŸ’• Thank you for the smile this morning!
        πŸ’« Star lover

Comment

Nothing terrifies me more than a mouse... wait ....... Add snakes and spiders to that list also.

Comment

I DON'T do mice well.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• Maria Sews
              Maria Sews commented
              Editing a comment
              I don’t do mice at all!

A mouse not okay. Even more NOT okay is a snake. Gina

Comment

I've had both, though not at the same time. Snakes eat mice, so I never had mice as long as the snakes were in the house. Once I finally got the snakes eradicated, I had a mouse infestation. I finally got rid of the mice several years ago. Much happier now. πŸ˜‰

Comment

Working...
              X