Silly dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly dog

So, I'm sitting here at my desk reading The Washington Post when I hear a "thump thump thump" against one of my bookcases. I thought Patsy was awake and was wanting to go outside. I looked over and she was snoring, but her tail was wagging and her feet were moving like she was racing. I feel sorry for the rabbit she was dreaming about!

Rob
    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
    --Ken Burns

Gabby will do that, too. Then she looks at me like I'm nuts when I ask if she's OK... go figure!
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Our dachshunds do that, too, especially Milka. Barking “under her breathe” and feet going a mile a minute. But she is chasing those darn squirrels.
      Carlie

Comment

Too funny!

Our 105 pound rescue Beau did that too. You did not want to be in the way of the tail thump!

Comment

My husband does that too, must be dreaming the old christmas tree is blowing down the road.

Comment

• minipinlady
            minipinlady commented
            Editing a comment
            lol, I hate to laugh alone =)

• TMP
            TMP commented
            Editing a comment
            That is so funny!

• Star lover
            Star lover commented
            Editing a comment
            My DH does it too! However, I don’t think he’s chasing a Christmas tree! Probably more like working.....

So cute!!!! Our late German Shepherd used to dream that he was running like crazy! Poor thing could barely walk, so running was only in his dreams. I've always wondered what goes on in their minds when asleep or awake.
          ~ Carol from PA

Comment

We had a dog that did that - actually, two of them. Molly would sleep under the end table and start moving her legs and end up underneath the couch. She'd come crawling out shaking her head like she was saying, "How did I get under there?" Abbey would kind of bark - she made a woofing sound and her jowls would puff out but it wasn't quite a bark. She'd get all of her feet going and her tail moving. It was hilarious, and we could call her name and she'd keep right on sleeping. Now, DH has started moving his feet up and down (kinda like flippers!) when he sleeps in the recliner. I always ask him what he's "Abbey dreaming" about. :-)

Comment

We had a dog that did that all the time....she even stopped running and would look like she was smiling....and start up again! I imagined she caught her squirrel...... 🐿 Such happy memories....thank you! 🐶
              💫 Star lover

Comment

Our dogs do that too. I usually lean over to them & whisper "go get 'em baby". If they raise their head it's with a look of "wha'?" & roll over again. Don' cha just love them? Gina

Comment

Our pug also does this in a dream, the first time my wife and I were scared when we saw it at night, we thought it was bad.

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
                    Hillbillyhike commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He's so cute!
                Working...
                X